• One suspected to be coming in 2011
    I live in NY, They suppose they can break it up with a nuclear bomb
    But, It'll hit some parts of my area. :(
    WHAT DO I DO???

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• Not worry about it till 2011/2012 comes along.
    If this were as important as it sounded, why doesn't the news cover it a bit more? This would be an apocalyptic scenario...

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Probaly because most of us got a few years to live.

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

phanlinksig.png

• Actually it was supposed to come in 2012 according to the mayan calendar, but the mayan calendar is four years off to our calendar, so actually its supposed to be next year....

• O_O, Oh no.....Does it say it'll be deadly?

phanlinksig.png

• And supposedly were supposed to die in 2012 and if the mayan calender is really four years off ours then we should die next year

• Quote from X3 AL3X X3

And supposedly were supposed to die in 2012 and if the mayan calender is really four years off ours then we should die next year

HEY THATS WHAT I SAID! Actually did you know, that the mayans predicted a solar eclipse a hundred years away.

• i dont really see how they would know about a meteor which is apparantly going to suddenly just come down a wipe
    out the entire nation in exactly 5 years time XD
    just sounds like a load of bullshit to me

anyway there was supposed to be a meteor before and what happened to that?
    did they forget about that? it never happened anyway.

• I saw a thing about the end of the world on the History Channel and they said that the end of the world would probably be a Pole Shift which will cause devastating climate changes like 200 ft tall Tsunamis if the world were to pole shift slowly then it would be less harmful, but this guy I talked to who knows a lot about aliens said that theres these aliens that are trying to help us when a pole shift happens but he said that a pole shift isnt likely going to happen

• Quote from X3 AL3X X3

I saw a thing about the end of the world on the History Channel and they said that the end of the world would probably be a Pole Shift which will cause devastating climate changes like 200 ft tall Tsunamis if the world were to pole shift slowly then it would be less harmful, but this guy I talked to who knows a lot about aliens said that theres these aliens that are trying to help us when a pole shift happens but he said that a pole shift isnt likely going to happen

Aliens? Interesting. And there going to help? Interesting.

• Yes but there are some aliens trying to destroy us and one particular race is trying to harm us and they are called "The Greys" aka the Zetas

• Quote from X3 AL3X X3

Yes but there are some aliens trying to destroy us and one particular race is trying to harm us and they are called "The Greys" aka the Zetas

Ahem explain.

• bahaha
    that made me chuckle alex

so basically theres one tribe of aliens trying to save us.
    how do they know we're going through a bad stage of global warming?

and how can they see us when we cant find them.

Then theres ANOTHER(?!) tribe trying to wipe us out called The Greys? haha
    tell me why they are trying to kill us XD

• @_@ I can't believe you actually think that two different races of aliens are coming rofl

I've heard countless stories of Meteors in space coming to destroy us but NASA is quite intelligent so that even if the Meteor has a 1/1,000,000 chance of hitting us(actually I think it was higher) they'll destroy it just in case it hits us.

Also Aliens have something to do with Meteors? Maybe we should stay on topic...

I'm psychic. When you see "-*-" my powers activate.

• Yes, On topic. Um...So, Is it deadly, HMS?

phanlinksig.png

• I said the Zetas are trying to harm us they are the aliens that are abducting us and also white people are orignially the "Pledieans" who are somewhat from us in another galaxy and that Black people were the original people of Earth.

• Hmm well anyway, despite this un-topicness, where did you find this info -.-

I'm psychic. When you see "-*-" my powers activate.

• I watched a 2 hour video of it. Anyways back on topic how would they destroy it, and if they did destroy it, it would make thousands more meteors that could be more fatal