Anthorexia protane

• Love and hope aren't evil -.- wtf is up with this guy -.-

I'm psychic. When you see "-*-" my powers activate.

I don't give a s*** about offending anyone

^Actual quote

So? I'll come Next to your church and spray paint A poacher killing every endangered animal in existance. It will be godly

^Actual quote but got deleted

Hope plays all humanity for fools. Think about all of those people that died in the Nazi Death Camps in WWII HOPING that they would be set free. Think about all the families of soldiers who spend months HOPING that their family member will return only to have the very bedrock of their lives destroyed when their family member dies. Think about the people who are ?in love? with someone and HOPE that the other person will remain true to them through thick and thin. What about them? Hope is the evil bastardation of the human mind, playing tricks on itself to smear reality and get our expectancies up.

^his poem

the others that live "Happy marriages" only live on ignorance and stupidity. There is no such thing as fidelity.

Oh, and all of what I've been posting hasn't been for spam either. Hopefully you can see what a jaded, bitter, and hateful human love and hope have turned me into. I'm the result of the evil workings of love and hope.

Empirical proof is da bomb!

^That set me off. I PMed the link to this very thread. along with Last measure

Shadow Vaati, you are no longer welcome on the Debate Board

^....... fuck that mod too
      [list]

( ̄へ ̄)( ̄_ ̄)( ̄- ̄)( ̄o ̄) ( ̄^ ̄)

Credits to Midna for my sig <3

• OOOOH THIS MAKES ME WISH THAT HACKING WASN'T ILLEGAL...... i hate.

• People like that person, i just hate it when people are like that, and the sad thing is the world is full of them.

• I admit, I've been 'ignorant' with love sometimes; But I've never seen at as evil. I would quote a verse from the bible to prove my point but I'm not sure that's allowed.

• Quote from Aronath

I admit, I've been 'ignorant' with love sometimes; But I've never seen at as evil. I would quote a verse from the bible to prove my point but I'm not sure that's allowed.

Why are people consistently afraid to post, especially quites from the Bible or maybe just something silly? We're not going to ban you or anything. In fact, I'd prefer people post controversial subjects - it encourages intelligent discussion.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Quote from Twistkill

Why are people consistently afraid to post, especially quites from the Bible or maybe just something silly? We're not going to ban you or anything. In fact, I'd prefer people post controversial subjects - it encourages intelligent discussion.

This is why I don't hate Anthorexia Protane. What I don't like about his thread, though, is that he doesn't give any reasons, he just says Love and Hope are the two most evil words in the English language, let me know your feelings and I'll change them. Kind of annoying, if you ask me.

Oh, and no, I don't think there's anything wrong with posting a Bible verse that would disagree with AP.

Banner by Midna the Imp (MtI); utter pwnage, that New Dawn Graphics
    Look close, my three fav shadows ^^
    98% of the Zelda community like the idea of Link and Zelda together. If your one of the 2% who doesn't, copy this on to your sig and LET'S BRING 'EM DOWN!!!

• Well then, I will proceed to post the particular verse I was going to point out. The below passage is from 1st Corinthians, Chapter 13:

Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

I firmly believe in this scripture passage, It is Kind, It is not arrogant, It believes all things, and hopes in all things.

I believe hope and love are the two most evil words in the English language. Let me know your view and I'll change it.

The guy is most likely an emo or something, due to the fact he goes against love and hope.

A Person who doesn't love, truly has nothing to do... His or her life is practically worthless to my standards.

To have no hope... How can one not have hope? Do you face against the forces that try to kill you with no hope and think you'll just die? Or do you have hope and strive to live.

The guy is honestly emo in my eyes, or he has something wrong with him. To go against love and hope. What.... an ass...

• Emo's aren't that bad, there just people that have had rough lifes... .I'm taking about real ones though, not the wannabe's.