What sites are you banned on?

• I was nearly banned on one site because they deemed my name "not appropriate" for their site. It was a debate site between Christians and Atheist, yet still, apparently my name struck a nerve in one of the mods and I was giving a notice, I left after that.

I'm not insane, at least that's what the voices in my head tell me...

• Quote from The Eternal Skeleton

I was nearly banned on one site because they deemed my name "not appropriate" for their site. It was a debate site between Christians and Atheist, yet still, apparently my name struck a nerve in one of the mods and I was giving a notice, I left after that.

Thats too bad, i hate when people get fired up over nothing.

• Quote from Happy Mask Salesman

Thats too bad, i hate when people get fired up over nothing.

Tis truely a bad thing, but that's not the main reason I left, it just seemed like they wanted to make fools of the Atheist then ban them whenever they made a better point. I joined a much better debate site after that.

I'm not insane, at least that's what the voices in my head tell me...

• I'm banned at my forums... :o
    No, just kidding. My forums died due to the MyFreeBB guys not knowing when to quit messing with their servers... -_-

I haven't been banned anywhere. I'm a good boy. :)

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• 1.zelda universe
    2.the hylia
    3.hylian shield
    4.zelda legacy(temporary)

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Quote from HGuardian

HA. I got banned from NEOPETS.
    Beat that.

Don't ask me how. I came back to my account after (literally) 3 years of inactivity, and it said I had been banned. I contacted the staff, but they wouldn't explain why I was banned and refused to discuss reversing it.

I miss my Strawberry Gelert. D;

hahaha I remember that.I got banned from there.I was blackmailing a member and using inappriate language by sending them messages over neopets.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.