The Legend of Zelda: Dark Sage

• http://youtube.com/watch?v=Hp8dQhyJRBs

Using the Triforce of Power, the Demon King Ganondorf has manifested himself as a Sage and is using the Temple of Light to radiate his evil influence across the kingdom of Hyrule.

After reclaiming the Triforce of Courage and Wisdom from his ancestors, a destined Hero embarks on a journey to find the Blade of Evil's Bane and enter into combat with the Dark Sage...

This is very cool, and I wonder how he made all of this....

• (Whoops. :P )

Awesome video. I really liked the theme used... "Ancient Hero." Actually inspired by Wind Waker. And the CG itself wasn't half bad.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Quote from Shrukan

I believe it was awesome, besides Ganon did not look TP... and then fact that Link look weird. Ah well, still good. The music went very well with the video.

No surprise at Link and Ganon, but not bad for being fanmade. All I know is that if I tried to make them, they'd probably end up being a lot worse! ^_^
    And the battle scene was very well done, too, even if it was brief.

The story in itself is inspiring. Too bad there can't be an actual Zelda movie like that.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• WOW! Amazing! It's awsome! I can't wait for the real one!!!

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png