2. Fyrus (0) 0%
    3. Morpheel (0) 0%
    4. Stallord (0) 0%
    5. Blizzeta (0) 0%
    6. Armoghoma (0) 0%
    7. Argorok (0) 0%
    8. Zant (0) 0%
    9. Ganondorf (all four fights) (0) 0%

Who was the Hardest Boss in Twilight Princess?

To me, I though that Argorok was the hardest boss. To keep pressing the X or Y buttons to escape his flame attacks. It was awesome fighting him!

• They were all pretty pitiful. none of them are hard, that one reason why i dont like TP, its too hard to die. I use the wii for tp, wii pwns with TP. In fact, im usen' the wii right now!

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• None of them were really hard, even Zant and Ganondorf where easy. But I voted for Aragork, If I had to chose the hardest boss it would be him.

• I voted for Stallord. Many times, I would misjudge the jumping and end up falling to the ground. Plus, it took a while to finish him while jumping back and forth on the Spinner.

Argorok, to me, needed some work. I spent most of my time just pressing the same button and going around in a circle to avoid his fire. He was too easy, which to me contrasted too much with his difficult temple. Besides, his scenery was very lacking. You're just sort of floating on a grassy plain with walls.

And Zant was the funniest boss by a longshot. He actually made me laugh. A lot. XD

But my pig can tell the future!

I was a mod for one day and all I got was this lousy signature! :D
    (no I'm not mad at anyone please don't accuse me of it plzkthxbai D:)

• Agrorok.I have no idea why but he was so hard for some reason.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Zant wasn't so hard to me. Everybody has a different opinion though. Zant isn't really all that hard to figure out.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Argorok, It was hard to latch on to something that was breathing fire every five seconds
    -_-

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• Yeah, I chose that one too. He was the hardest. You would think they would try to make Zant the hardest but he wasn't. If only zelda had difficulty settings.