• Name:Radkin(middle and last name are unknown)

Race:human

Sex:male

Hair:brown(but wears a hood with what looks like a golden eagle on the back)

Eyes:green(but wears an eye mask)

Wieght:170 lbs.

hieght: about 5' 9"

Alignment: (no alignment was given to me) I'll shoot for good.

Weapons:Two 60 cal. side arms(enforcers tongue.gif)and a lightning katana that can deliver a 3,000 volt shock to its enemies. The charge only happens when he wait 30 seconds for it to happen, so theres a really slight chance he could get electrocuted himself.

Armour:All Radkin has is leather armour, leather shoulder plates that look like yellow hawks, thigh pads, and leather grieves.

Strengths: He's accurate with his firearms, and is efficient with his sword when enemies get in close range.

Weaknesses: He's a regular Human, who only wears leather armor. It allows him to move quickly, but doesn't offer outstanding protection.

Skills/magic: The quick draw. Whether it's his guns or his sword, he can go from pulling them out to aiming in less than two seconds. His reflexes are also better than most Humans.

Appearance:

Personality: He is aggressive when fighting, as he likes to fight enemies. However, he doesn't show as much agression towards friends. He loves to be in the thick of battle, but also helping his friends and making sure everyone gets out ok.

Background: Radkin grew up in a town of blacksmiths and warriors. He spent his late childhood, and early adolescence training in swordplay and firearms. With some mechanical engineuity, his family crafted him a lightnign sword and set him off to face the world.

He does his best to become a great warrior, and makes friends with which he can bond through fighting. Brothers in arms are the closest of all.

so?... how do you like it?

<br />SS4 Goku PWNS ALL!!!!

• Quote from Shrukan

Same problem as before. the lightning attack seems a bit much. And are you sure he is your own character?

The lightning attack does seem deadly, but remember that he doesn't have much in the way of heavy armor or special abilities.

Secondly, I don't have much of a comment on whether or not you think that's his character. That picture is just a screenshot from Unreal Tourney 99, all of the stuff he made himself, obviously.

I am a huge Soldat fan.