Clash of the internets

• Which is better 0

1. Firefox (0) 0%
    2. Internet Explorer (0) 0%
    3. Opera (0) 0%
    4. other? (0) 0%

Which internet browser do you prefer over the others?

I chose Firefox, since Internet explorer loves to open 50 pages at once.

• Well, IE now has tabbing since Microsoft released version number 7, but it's pretty late now. Firefox is still number one for me due to the amazing customization and overall better performance over IE.

Also, it's Opera, not Oprah. I have yet to try it, and I hear it had tabbed browsing even before Firefox did, but it's still not quite as customizable or as open-ended.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Firefox, every other browser is just fail. Opera is alright, avant is little known. and Ghost fox just isn't fast enough. (Ghost fox hides your IP and doesn't save your history, so its good for doing something you shouldn't)

• I used to use IE, and was an IE fanboy. Until I actually tried other browsers and saw it's faults. Still, I prefer the old IE over 7. But compare IE to a lot of other crap, and it's teh gayz. I found that Firefox is much more efficient for my needs :)

• I have IE 7, But my laptop has Firefox, I cose Forefox, Faster, better, And more reliable

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• Well, IE now has tabbing since Microsoft released version number 7, but it's pretty late now. Firefox is still number one for me due to the amazing customization and overall better performance over IE.

Also, it's Opera, not Oprah. I have yet to try it, and I hear it had tabbed browsing even before Firefox did, but it's still not quite as customizable or as open-ended.

firefox is the first browser that introduced tabbed browsing...

• INTERNET EXPLORER, I CHOOSE YOU!

I just don't like Fire fox for some reason. All the different tabs get annoying... And I just perfer the old fasioned way. Oh, look! Shrukan and Twistkill are going to drop bombs on me!

I find IE faster than FF anywayz.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• INTERNET EXPLORER, I CHOOSE YOU!

I just don't like Fire fox for some reason. All the different tabs get annoying... And I just perfer the old fasioned way. Oh, look! Shrukan and Twistkill are going to drop bombs on me!

I find IE faster than FF anywayz.

Does IE have add-ons like FF has Fasterfox (which eliminates those pesky ads and other things)? MY IE is slow as hell, which takes it 10-15 seconds to load a IF FORUM.

• Does IE have add-ons like FF has Fasterfox (which eliminates those pesky ads and other things)? MY IE is slow as hell, which takes it 10-15 seconds to load a IF FORUM.

Nah. It doesent do those tab things. But Radkin for some reason put FF as this computer's main explorer and so that pretty much elimnates my popups...

"So I take it that your thanking me?" -Radkin

"No." -Tywar

You want to know what really stops ze popups? StopSign.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Nah. It doesent do those tab things. But Radkin for some reason put FF as this computer's main explorer and so that pretty much elimnates my popups...

"So I take it that your thanking me?" -Radkin

"No." -Tywar

You want to know what really stops ze popups? StopSign.

Well Fasterfox removes ads on sites. Not pop ups.

• Once again, don't give me that bull about reviving threads. It's not worthless. I think CC was about the only one who did got on people for that though.

Anyway, I just recently got Firefox. An awesome browser it is. I was used to MSN Explorer before I got Firefox. MSN never had tabbing, so that sucked. I used an older version of Internet Explorer as well. It didn't do the tabbing. I now have Internet Explorer 7 with the tabbing. Firefox is still better though. It blocks popups very well too. I already had popup blocker though. =P

Either way, I still think Firefox is better. Not to mention it can block the images from certain places, which removes those ads of images you always see.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.