• Hi I'm from ZeldaLegacy,and hoping to get along with the other members here and have some fun.So see ya around! ^_^

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• yep I saw the rules and will try my best to follow them.....I am not a noob

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Hey there. I'm on vacation at the moment, so you won't see me very active... But, welcome to the forums anyways. Hope you enjoy it here. :)
    If there are any questions/concerns/problems, PM any admin/mod and we'll get right back to you as soon as possible.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• thanks for the welcome and I'll try my best to follow the rules and contact one of the mods or administrators if the time calls for it.