Tak and power of Ju-Ju

• My Gym Partner's a Monkey fails at life. Along with Squirrel Boy. But Grim Adventures has always been amusing to me. Along with Foster's. XD
    And Camp Lazlo has become my new Spongebob, since season 4 of Spongebob brought in over-animation, bad plotlines, and a change in the way the voice actors speak.

But back on topic, Tak premiered last night, but I missed it. Did anyone catch the episode?

But my pig can tell the future!

I was a mod for one day and all I got was this lousy signature! :D
    (no I'm not mad at anyone please don't accuse me of it plzkthxbai D:)

• No, I missed it as well. They're supposed to be showing an encore, though. I think tonight.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• I just saw an episode not too long ago today. I didn't see one last night though.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• ive seen Tak and the power of ju-ju a little while back and they try too hard to make it funny so it REALLY stupid

ha ha ha! i got a window! cant see me now can you?ha ha ha!

NOTE: if i have a flashy avatar and you have a problem with it, please pm me. i will change it.