• Quote from TriforceMaster3000

Who says I wanted to? It's a DEBATE! I'M NOT TRYING TO CHANGE YOUR OPINION! God damn it...

(I didn't make a poll 'cuase I don't know all the names of 'em.)
    OK, simple shmiple, what is your favourite sword, and why? Tongue

Its a simple thing I answered already. Now back off my decision.

Edit: And another thing: I never seen to sword debate amongst this.

• Well, er, anyway:

My favorite sword was the Fierce Deity Sword. It was swirly, cool looking, and powerful. Then WW's charged Master Sword. It glowed some, and even more when you drank soup. Plus, the noises it made sounded nice, the handling was good, and I sort of liked questing to unlock its true potential. Then it's the Four Sword. That thing is pretty cool. Turning you into four people and all. And then, it's the Biggoron sword. It looks cool, has double power, and is fun to use. When fighting Ganon, I always waste a bunch of time just using the Biggoron sword instead of killing him with the Master Sword.

So, it's Fierce Deity Sword, WW Master Sword, Four Sword, and Biggoron Sword. Those are my top swords. :]

Disclaimer: I'm not trying to change anyone's opinions with the above post.

But my pig can tell the future!

I was a mod for one day and all I got was this lousy signature! :D
    (no I'm not mad at anyone please don't accuse me of it plzkthxbai D:)

• I never thought of that.Then the master sword in tp releases you from wolf form and change back at will any time after that.I still like firce deity's sword though.The way it shoots those dics out that penetrate the masks that majora throws at you,as well as mojora's first form as the mask.Plus it's twisty and cool looking. ^_^ ^_^

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.