• becasue I do not have WoW for my PC.

That is besides the big point. What actually matters, is that Runescape is merely an unmilked calf in comparison to WoW and GW.

• Because you got to pay for them....and people like free stuff...but i won`t play runescape..stick arena is better....

Stupid reason, stupid answers.

Guild Wars is permanent once you've bought it, no monthly fee.

WoW has a monthy fee, though.

• Just let them be. This is a Runescape thread, so obviously most people that post here play Runescape. There's no point in convincing them otherwise anyway.

There is a point.

• if I did have WoW, I'd be playing it, I actualy love WoW, because theres much better things to do like build and destroy and fight, for once I'd love to play an Online game on PC for an experience, I've never played a proper Online game, I have a list of games I want to play Online.

• WoW
    • Halo & Halo 2 & Halo 3
    • GW
    • C&C3
  • thats the whole fun part of it, lvling up till you get so strong no-one can beat ya, thats just how it's played.

Wrong.

MMORPGS aren't meant to level up. Leveling up has basically no purpose in RuneScape, all that actually matters in the game are your enforced high-level skills.

• And since when would that be possible?

Since when isn't it possible in the first place? It's fairly easy to transmit some sort of virus towards another computer.

You, sir, are a heretic.

• Yes, I know that, sir, but It doesent make sense for you getting a trojan during gameplay, I'm sure its simple, however.

For the record, Runescape requires Java.:)

• Yeah, yeah... I know... >.< I just don't want to admit that I'm sounding like an idiot right now >.>

Ironically, you aren't.

After all, it's the internet.:P