3. Fyrus (0) 0%
    4. Morpheel First Half (0) 0%
    5. Morpheel Second Phase/Argorok (0) 0%
    6. Stallord First Half (0) 0%
    7. Blizzeta (0) 0%
    8. Armoghoma (0) 0%
    9. Zant (0) 0%
    10. Ganon (any fight) (0) 0%

Who had the best theme? I think Fyrus did. Its getting my body moving lol.

• Hmm.
    Though I've never played Twilight Princess... that doesn't mean I haven't listened to the soundtrack. I must say, Ganon's theme (Dark Beast Ganon) has struck a cord with me. It must be that beat in the background, with... what, bongos? Not sure what they are, but they add a neat atmosphere, and a strangely dark tone...

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Stallord. I always jump around during my games though. So I have no idea if it's the theme or just me jumping around for no apparent reason.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Hmm.
    Though I've never played Twilight Princess... that doesn't mean I haven't listened to the soundtrack. I must say, Ganon's theme (Dark Beast Ganon) has struck a cord with me. It must be that beat in the background, with... what, bongos? Not sure what they are, but they add a neat atmosphere, and a strangely dark tone...

Well, after going through the game a little now, I'd have to say Dark Beast Ganon's still my favorite... but it definitely ties up with Blizzeta's. There's just something about it...
    Also, Stallord's was pretty neat, as was Morpheel's.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.