Recent Happenings

• Just recently, we were supposedly hacked or at least tricked into thinking we were hacked,

Suspicious Users:

Alex
    Midna
    Tywar

My part was accidentally giving Tywar his new password on the shoutbox, which was a silly mistake, i am ashamed of that.

However, i reset Tywar's Password and sent it to his email, however they were still acting suspicious.

Any ideas on who was responsible.

• But still he doesn't have proof to at least prove that I'm suspious I was laughing because he looked like he was talking to himself

• I doubt it was Alex. He can't hack. Midna, her account maybe, but not her, she is Shrukan's friend

So both profiles need to be watched, we can't just ignore this, there was a database error for christ sake, if they can mess with the database they can do some real damage.

Not here anymore - Mr. Goron.

• Okay but how is Tywar accused of hacking his own account o_O and I know Midna wouldnt do that stuff

EDIT: I thought the database error only happened to me but it happened to everyone o_O

• Okay but how is Tywar accused of hacking his own account o_O and I know Midna wouldnt do that stuff

Tywar was mentioning something about a hacker on his profile, and Midna started spouting off saying that she was a hacker and that she acquired the actual Midna's password after she logged off, so were keeping an eye out. Alright?

Not here anymore - Mr. Goron.

• Okay, its over, and im not held responseable to what may happen in the future. Im all to myself agian. Okay? Not to worry.

EDIT: I am Tywar.exe, okay? dont get worked up...

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~