Portable Zelda Help?

• Well, let's see... I've JUST BARELY completed the ENTIRE game... And, it's really interesting to see how the ship parts work. I haven't fully gotten them all, but I'm working my way to that. I have all the heart containers and pieces... So, I'm right now, working on the new guide... It would probably take me about 1 week to complete it, fully.

Anyways, within my opinion, I don't have anyone that really has this game, except for only one person... My g/f. We play it and we figured out how to trade Wi-Fi wise... However, online isn't ready. However, I can take a stab at it. *gets his master sword ready* Well, from my point of view, Ya know when you go to battle?? Find something that has to do with the My Friend Codes... It leads to a place where you can type in four different friend codes... All you would have to do is get the Friend Code from someone online. Once there, it should be easy to figure out. If you still can't get it, contact me again and I will further investigate this situation.

~The Great Sage, ZeldaGuardian~

Leader and Founder of The Seven Sages

Webmaster and Creator of Guardian Sages

"Don't let my past mistakes... Effect your future judgement of me..." ~ZeldaGuardian

"Time is Fate's true love. One cannot exist without the other. If it is Fate, then Time will tell when it's ready." ~ZeldaGuardian

"This is where it all begins... In the Temple of Sages..." ~ZeldaGuardian

• Well, let's see... I've JUST BARELY completed the ENTIRE game... And, it's really interesting to see how the ship parts work. I haven't fully gotten them all, but I'm working my way to that. I have all the heart containers and pieces... So, I'm right now, working on the new guide... It would probably take me about 1 week to complete it, fully.

Anyways, within my opinion, I don't have anyone that really has this game, except for only one person... My g/f. We play it and we figured out how to trade Wi-Fi wise... However, online isn't ready. However, I can take a stab at it. *gets his master sword ready* Well, from my point of view, Ya know when you go to battle?? Find something that has to do with the My Friend Codes... It leads to a place where you can type in four different friend codes... All you would have to do is get the Friend Code from someone online. Once there, it should be easy to figure out. If you still can't get it, contact me again and I will further investigate this situation.

I already know cool....anyway do you have wi-fi....if you do my FC is in the looking for challengers thread...