• Yes, I need help, getting my glitched bottles off...
    I got like 10 of them.
    Wait a minute!
    (talking to self) I don't think you can get them off,oops!!!!!(end talking to self)

If you want this type of sig go to:

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• I am having a problem with this stupid water temple again... >.<

I am up to the bit where you get the boss key, but it's locked and i don't have a key!!! HELP!!

Did you get the key below the center of the temple tower? Do you have the compass? If you do, use it and open every chest you can.

Did you get the key after beating Dark Link? Its in a room below the hookshot that you must yuse the Song of Time to get to.

• CC: Last time I'll say it, Quit insulting people and move on. Otherwise, Your getting 2 infractions, One for Spam, And one for Insulting.

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• This place is for helping people and asking for help. This isn't really the place to post your opinions about your hardest time in the games. That could be posted in a new thread, but not in the Help Thread... People use this thread to help them, and ask questions if they ever need to.

Sorry, I just hate it when people don't follow the rules.

~The Great Sage, ZeldaGuardian~

Leader and Founder of The Seven Sages

Webmaster and Creator of Guardian Sages

"Don't let my past mistakes... Effect your future judgement of me..." ~ZeldaGuardian

"Time is Fate's true love. One cannot exist without the other. If it is Fate, then Time will tell when it's ready." ~ZeldaGuardian

"This is where it all begins... In the Temple of Sages..." ~ZeldaGuardian