• Well, tomrrow is that day agian, I just wanted to see if we had any thoughts about 9/11. What do you think about it? Was does it mean anything to you? Had family over at ground zero? Add anything you want. If you are outside the USA and dont know what 9/11 is, feel free to ask. Discuss.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• 9/11 is one of the most depressing things in my life.... even though im not american and didnt know anyone effected by it, just watching all the programs, movies and songs about it, its just so depressing.....

And i feel for anyone who was effected by it....!

Half Pint!

If you notice anything wrong on any of the skins please PM me!

• 9/11 is one of the most depressing things in my life.... even though im not american and didnt know anyone effected by it, just watching all the programs, movies and songs about it, its just so depressing.....

And i feel for anyone who was effected by it....!

Half Pint!

I know ;_; but we must stand strong under liberty and justice! blah. I was watching youtube videos about Iraq snipers. Thats so sad. At least I saw the video where they are testing out that 50 cal+ rifle XD

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• I honestly keep forgetting about tomorrow's significance.
    No reminders, no talk, it seems to have lost a lot of the inspiration it once had with Americans. They all move on, and try to erase it from memory.

The thing is, this is something that should NOT be erased... for the sake of our country.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• I honestly keep forgetting about tomorrow's significance.
    No reminders, no talk, it seems to have lost a lot of the inspiration it once had with Americans. They all move on, and try to erase it from memory.

The thing is, this is something that should NOT be erased... for the sake of our country.

Thats funny, well, because... "That kind of thing should not be forgotton" -My Civics Teacher
    I totally agree with you. They must think that its done and over. Come on people, where would we be without the Decleration of Indipendance?

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• It was the saddest thing I ever saw....I try to erase it from my memory......But I can't......

I saw it happen.....It was awful......I was working......I saw it blow up......Just awful.........

-Dark Link

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• It was the saddest thing I ever saw....I try to erase it from my memory......But I can't......

I saw it happen.....It was awful......I was working......I saw it blow up......Just awful.........

-Dark Link

Oh, yeah, thats right, you live in New York... Dude... I feel sorry for you. Its best to let it stay, you cant take control of anything unless you take the fear head on. Consider yourself lucky, not many people get to live in such a place like that.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• I know I will probably get blasted for this. And I don't want to cause anything fights or tension, because I do feel for those who lost loved ones.

But I do believe it was a conspiracy set by the government.

Call me crazy, get angry at me, I apologize if I touched upon a place that I shouldn't have, but that's what I believe.

East side love is living on the west end.

In Soumasian: M?verik Ari?n

• I know I will probably get blasted for this. And I don't want to cause anything fights or tension, because I do feel for those who lost loved ones.

But I do believe it was a conspiracy set by the government.

Call me crazy, get angry at me, I apologize if I touched upon a place that I shouldn't have, but that's what I believe.

You are entitled to your oppinion, and that is a possible answer, but I'm not so sure about it. Why would a group pretend to crash a plane into a building? It doesent seem like it.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• 9/11 was absolutely terrible. The thought of anyone going to THAT extreme is both ridiculous and saddening. Instead of invading Iraq out of the blue, we should have focused on the most important part; stopping the people who caused 9/11.

Edit: and I think it is quite possible it was a conspiracy. the government had information on it before it happened. They blew it off and look what happened...

I'm psychic. When you see "-*-" my powers activate.

• 9/11 was truly a horrible day, and should be remembered with reverence to those who lost their lives and sympathy towards their families.

Unfortunately, when it happened, my school did a poor job of explaining it. I was eight, I think, and I didn't quite understand what was going on. The school even tried to cover it up from us, and banned the use of TV's in all classrooms after a couple of teachers let the students watch it. I mean, I guess they didn't want to frighten us, but they never really explained what happened.

Plus, my school today did a very poor job of remembering it. We had about 15 seconds of silence in my first period, but other than that, no other teacher bothered to even mention it. Lack of respect like that just sort of bothers me. =/

But my pig can tell the future!

I was a mod for one day and all I got was this lousy signature! :D
    (no I'm not mad at anyone please don't accuse me of it plzkthxbai D:)

• THOSE @%&&#^&*&^$%$@#!^&#**$%
    Jesus christ....i hate terrorists. The screw everything up

Thats a good fellow american XD

9/11 was truly a horrible day, and should be remembered with reverence to those who lost their lives and sympathy towards their families.

Unfortunately, when it happened, my school did a poor job of explaining it. I was eight, I think, and I didn't quite understand what was going on. The school even tried to cover it up from us, and banned the use of TV's in all classrooms after a couple of teachers let the students watch it. I mean, I guess they didn't want to frighten us, but they never really explained what happened.

Plus, my school today did a very poor job of remembering it. We had about 15 seconds of silence in my first period, but other than that, no other teacher bothered to even mention it. Lack of respect like that just sort of bothers me. =/

I know how you feel, even my Civics teacher didnt say anything ;_; But you dont have to rely on your teachers for everything even though it is shamefull that no one really cared to say anything about it... Theres still documentries on it on National Geographic :D

Well... today is 9\11... Lets have a moment of silence...

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]