What is your favorite music?

• Hello! im new here...

I want to know whats the people in this forum...favorite music...

I used to lisent daft punk(i still like it!)but know...i listen to anything but my main...Gendre is Regaeton i listen any Regaeton but my main Regaeton band(or group artist whatever you call it)is El Residente Calle 13 in english it means..Resident from street thirteen..

soo people start posting!

• Rather generic topic, but I'll go along with it...

Avenged Sevenfold, Disturbed, 10 Years, Staind, Cascada, ocassionally Linkin Park and Three Day's Grace, Dragonforce, Billy Talent, Breaking Benjamin, Darude, Pulse Ultra, Course of Nature... thse are only my favorites, but I only have a few songs from each of these artists. I need a bigger music collection, desperately. :(

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• My range of music is too big. @__@ So I'll try to keep it down to a select few:

Skillet *points to signature* is probably my current favorite. Good music, and they're crazy live. Then Disciple, Family Force 5, Relient k, They Might Be Giants, Dragonforce, Pink Floyd, Thousand Foot Krutch, The Who and Dimrain47 are probably what I listen to the most, too. I also listen to (but have a lot of stuff from) the Beatles and Linkin Park a little bit. That makes up for about half of my iTunes library.

Then we have the soundtracks. Oh boy. :]
    I listen to Phantom of the Opera (because I love it <3), Wicked, Hairspray, Spamalot, and Zelda soundtracks. They take a lot of room, but I love them to death. X3

After that, it's all random little one-songers. You know, if you only like one song from a certain band. So I can't really list all my artists if I don't always listen to all their songs. And there's a couple little dance/techno/trance sort of things thrown in there, too.

But my pig can tell the future!

I was a mod for one day and all I got was this lousy signature! :D
    (no I'm not mad at anyone please don't accuse me of it plzkthxbai D:)

• Hey, welcome. :)

I'm very... limited in my music. The only things I listen to are:

-System of a Down
    -Video game music (such as Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, etc.)
    -Some classics, such as Chopin's Nocturne or something
    -The occasional bits of music I may hear over the radio/internet that I like and will listen to again (such as if I hear them on an anime music video, or something used in a flash movie)
    -SOMETIMES Nickelback, Disturbed

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.