Infractions, guys.

• Secondly, Midna is approximately 15-16 years old.

Ehh... I know you say approximately, but...

Midna is 12.

Personally, if I were 12 and someone thought I were 15-16, I would take that as a compliment. ;)

Ah,

Steelia: No, I wouldn't.

That's the point I was trying to make... You wouldn't feel offended, but since everyone's different, good chance others might take it a tad too personally. Guess that sums up all I was trying to say. :wwgdorf:

(Ends.)

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Despite the fact that Count Cutflaik's negative comments are simply blunt honesty, everyone interprets them differently. Now, this is to be expected, as we are all humans - I emphasize this especially. Unfortunately, this is working against CC unintentionally. However, we know Midna's age is indeed relevant to how she reacted, but of course I've seen one or two people around the age of 16 to react that way as well... but I digress. Both of them are wrong - CC for being too direct in commenting, and Midna for reacting the way she did. There are no excuses to disobey forum rules, and this applies to everyone, no matter the situation.

Oh, and Tywar - I'm sorry, but that quote does not apply to any situation. This world does not work like that, but I'm sure you're still learning that as you're growing up.

In my opinion, either warn both of them or neither of them.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• I will make some 'general encouragement' and 'constructive criticism' rules for those forums I guess.

.. _ .. /~_0_~\ .. _ ..
    -=!~||~!=-
    defy the blackened, enshroud your timidity, destroy the legend, embrace your reality.

-=!~|I am from beyond your God|~!=-