SMS writings

• These are true stories about what happens at SMS, my school.

SMS, a school of Drama and other stuff

9/11/07
    First Period:

I yawned as Mrs. Roy, my homeroom science teacher, blabbered on about the Lego robots we were gonna be building. Hunter, I refer to him as Tannim, for that is his real name, was sitting in front of me, twirling his pencil. Melinda, one of my new friends, yawned to as Mrs. Roy finished her sentence.
    ?Now,? Mrs. Roy said ?who can tell me what happened on this day??
    Shanda the girl that I hate, raised her hand.
    ?Yes Shanda??
    ?That one guy from Iraq crashed into the Twin Towers.?
    ?Correct. Good job Shanda!?
    I rolled my eyes. Shanda was such a suck-up. I hated her guts. Tannim raised his hand.
    ?Yes Hunter??
    ?Can I sharpen my pencil??
    ?Go right ahead.?
    ?Thanks.? Tannim said, getting up.
    ?Now class, on Friday the 28th, we will start the robots, now, I want you guys to talk about the robots for the rest of the class period.?
    ?Wow, 4 minutes, that?s 1 more minute than yesterday!? I said to Melinda sarcastically. Mrs. Roy heard me and I looked away.
    Tannim came back ?Your gonna get a referral for being like that Shannon.?
    ?Pfffft. I don?t care. Mrs. Roy will never write me up!?
    Melinda giggled. She was a few inches taller than me, with brown-ish blonde hair and green-blue eyes. Tannim had black hair, was my height, and had dark brown eyes. I had blonde hair and blue eyes.
    ?What?s so funny?? I asked her
    ?Mrs. Roy? Not write you up? It?s true! She never yells at you!? Melinda exclaimed
    ?Goody-two-shoes.? Tannim mumbled.
    ?Shut up.? I told him
    ?Don?t start. Oh god, its time for Mrs. Kennedy?s class.? Melinda mumbled unhappily. I rolled my eyes. Even though Mrs. Kennedy was an awesome teacher, she was mean to her 2nd period class. Melinda and I got our stuff and went into the Class Room of Doom.

Second Period:

I sat my books down in my seat in the back. Mrs. Kennedy doesn?t know I have bad eye sight, but you would have thought the woman would?ve saw me squinting at the board. I can?t see from the back! The quiz was hard for me, ho was I suppose to know what the Sumer people did for their crops? Really, I could care less. Cheyenne, a friend of mine, leaned over while Mrs. Kennedy was out of the room.
    ?What?s up??
    ?Hmm??
    ?Why are you just staring ahead??
    ?I can?t see the board. What?s that ?M? word??
    ?Mesopotamia.?
    ?I knew that.? I said. I hated this class. It made me want to jump out the window. I rocked at Social Studies, I always got A?s and B?s and C?s. But Mrs. Kennedy made it so hard, it dropped to an F. Understand why I hate her class?
    ?Okay class!? Mrs. Kennedy screamed ?Get out notebook paper and put 1-5!?
    I raised my hand angrily ?Mrs. Kennedy,? I said ?you didn?t tell us to study!?
    ?Sorry.? She said with no enthusiasm ?You all should?ve known to study.? I heard Cheyenne mumble a bad word. At the end of class, everyone sat and waited to be dismissed. But Mrs. Kennedy wouldn?t let us go.
    ?As you all know, today is 9/11, and we will be going to a ceremony.?
    ?So? Can we go?? A boy named Scotty asked
    ?Scotty, meet me after class.?
    Scotty?s mouth dropped open. I shook my head. Poor Scotty?who knew what she would do to him?

Third Period:

Tannim came trotting over to me.
    ?What happened in her class??
    ?Scotty?s in trouble.? I said
    ?What the freak did he do?? Although Tannim did not use the word ?freak?.
    ?Nothing, as usual. I got to get to Mrs. Burgett?s class.?
    ?Bye.?
    ?Bye.?
    I turned around and started walking to Mrs. Burgett?s class when I ran into Ben, my friend since 3rd grade. I blushed. Ben had short blonde hair with navy blue eyes. He was shorter than me, but not by far.
    ?Hi Shan!? He cried in his sing-song voice
    ?Eee hee?hi Ben.?
    ?Are you okay??
    ?Uh, yeah! I got to uh? get to class!? I ran off into the classroom. I grabbed the ADD and started doing the problems. Mrs. Burgett was the math teacher, and a nice one at that! She never gave homework, and when she did, it was easy! I just finished the last problem when Cheyenne leaned over.
    ?Yeah?? I asked her
    ?What?s up with you? You haven?t been yourself lately.?
    ?Huh? I?m fine.?
    ?Well?okay??
    Mrs. Burgett came in and said ?Hello class! Are you ready??
    ?Ready for what?? everyone asked
    ?For exploratory!? she exclaimed. We all nodded our heads and went to exploratory.

Music Class:

Mrs. Nash went over to the board and began telling us what notes and scores where. Bobby laughed at his friend Tyler.
    ?Hey Bob, what?s funny?? I asked
    ?Tyler said that he could just imagine you with someone.?
    I could feel my face turn red. ?Who??
    ?Joe!?
    ?Bobby,? I said, my anger rising ?You and Joe and Tyler and I are all friends. I?m not about to show you guys my anger this early.?
    ?Sorry.? Tyler said.
    Pamela butt in ?Ooh! They did something didn?t they??
    ?Oh god.? Joe said
    ?Shut up.? Pamela said, shoving him.
    ?Guys, stop it. Bobby, did you bring the CD?s??
    ?Did you bring the shows??
    ?Yep.? I said ?Here. I think their gay, yet awesome.?
    Bobby made a face at me. Before long, it was time to leave the Music class and head to Consumer Science.

Consumer Science:

I hate Consumer Science. I thought it was gonna be about science but it was about math. I walked into the room, getting ready to sit in my dreadful seat, when Mr. Turner moved me next to James, Kirstin, and, you guessed it, Ben.
    I sat down next to my friends and grinned.
    ?Consumer Science is about to get a lot more interesting.? I said in my taunting voice
    ?Heck yeah!? Kirstin said ?Everything is funny when you?re here.?
    Ben nodded ?Yep! Are you gonna do something??
    ?Like what??
    Ben made a sexy poise ?I think you know what I mean.?
    My eyes bulged. Then I added my humor. ?Ooh yeah!? I said in my fake sexy voice. Kirstin and James laughed. Mr. Turner walked in the room. I raised my hand.
    ?Yes??
    ?Mr. Turner, did you know that this class is boring??
    Everyone laughed.
    ?Yes. I know. It?s as boring as a cat licking a dogs butt.?
    Once again, everyone laughed.
    Ben waited until Mr. Turner went out of the room, then he poked me.
    ?What??
    ?Did you see Kelly?s song Text Message Break Up??
    ?Yeah. I like the song ?Shoes? better.?
    ?I can tell.? He said, scooting his chair closer to mine. I felt my face burn up. I could tell by Ben?s face that my face was red.
    ?Hey, are you okay?? He asked, putting a hand on my head ?Do you have a fever or something??
    I pulled my head away ?Err, no I?m okay! It?s?hot in here.?
    ?Are you sure? ?Cause I?m freezing!?
    ?Uh-huh. I?uh?Eep! It?s time to go. It?s 12:20.?
    ?See you in the parent pick-up room??
    ?I guess.?
    I felt like a fool. I had turned red when Ben got closer, then I stammered in front of him! I smashed my head into a locker cause of my stupidity.

Lunch:

I sat down next to Hannah and Melinda. Hannah had brown hair and blue eyes. Melinda gestured to a table in the corner.
    ?Look. That table is full of nerds.?
    ?Melinda!? I shrieked
    ?What??
    ?Some of my friends are at that table!?
    ?Like who??
    ?Like Aaron! And Brooke! And Ben!?
    ?Sorry.? She said
    ?You better be.? Hannah said ?Ben told me how angry she gets.?
    ??He did?? I asked
    ?Yep. Dang, you really smacked someone??
    ?So what if I did?? I snapped.
    ?Sorry.? Hannah said

Last Period:

After Mrs. Burgett had dismissed us, everyone went to their lockers. I saw Aaron and Tannim at my locker, so I immediately turned around. Aaron grabbed my shoulder.
    ?Shannon,? He said ?What?s wrong with you??
    ?Yeah.? Tannim chimed in ?Your getting weird.?
    ?Oh my god, you guys noticed?!? I said sarcastically
    ?Coarse we did. Are you okay??
    ?Guys, I gotta get to class. Let me pass.?
    I pushed past them and went into the last class of the day.

Last Period:

Mrs. Keeney walked into the room, a smile on her face. ?Alright class, today, we will be taking our spelling test.?
    ?Awesome.? Brandon, the class clown, said.
    ?Oh no, the class weirdo speaks.? Mrs. Kenney said. Everyone laughed. When I got the test, I spelled the words easily. I got a 100%.
    When it turned 3:00, she sent us to our lockers. I avoided Ben and Brooke, and took of after the Parent-pick-up room.
    Unfortunately, Ben was gonna be in there. His parents weren?t early like they always were.
    ?Hey.? He said. I didn?t answer.
    ?Look, I think I understand what?s wrong with you.? Ben said
    ?What?? I said with a drip of annoyance in my voice
    ?Are you depressed??
    ?What if I am Ben? It?s like you can help.?
    ?I can. Shannon, you?ve got wonderful friends here at school.?
    ?Ben??
    ?I can help?? Right then and there, his parents came and he had to leave. I sat there, wondering how Ben would help me.

• (I seriously thought SMS stood for Super Mario Sunshine... xP )

Heh, does this bring back a few personal memories for me. Though, slamming your head on a locker... Wouldn't you call that a bit harsh? What if he had seen you do that? That right here would have been downright embarrassing... Something to keep in mind. There are eyes at every corner... >.>

Poor Scotty. I've had those classmates whom were always pulled at the end of class for no apparent reasons. Do I pity those kids. :(

Heh, they make it sound as if being a goody-two-shoes is a bad thing. I was a teacher's pet myself, really. If I became friends with the teachers, it becomes easier to explain to them what happens if I miss assignments... They don't get on your case as often. Striking up a conversation with them... People don't realize how much (pardon my French) shit teachers go through in the day. It's disgusting. They're human beings, too, y'know. :)

So you have a crush on this Ben character, eh? I'm not going to pick on you for it -- it's only a natural feeling. Hell, I've had that feeling plenty of times, avoiding girls intentionally, keeping my eyes open to see if they notice me down the hall... which... is probably never the case.
    Yes, this is coming from a guy... I know it's pretty pitiful. XD

Ah, all this talk of school reminds me of a quote I heard once. I've long since treasured it and kept it close to my heart.
    Well, here goes nothing.

*ehem*

High school girls, high school girls...~

In any case, interesting entries. I would say these have taken a lot off your shoulders... yes? Turning your day into writing. Sounds like a good idea.
    Even if these were just journal entries, you did a nice job on converting your day into writing. I have to admit, I was impressed with how you introduced it. I could really put myself in your shoes.

Keep it up. *thumbs up emoticon here*

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Thanks Steel! I'm sure you'll like the SMS stories. :navi:

9/14/07

Homeroom:

I sat down and stretched, waiting for class to begin. Tannim and Melinda came in, and sat down at their seats.
    “So, Shan, how are ya today?”
    “Fine.” I said, no happiness in my voice
    “Oh come on! Shannon, what’s wrong? Your so…”
    “Unhappy?”
    “Yeah. Where’s the Shannon I met in 4th grade? Where’s the Shannon who was always happy-go-lucky and spunky?”
    “She’s dead.”
    Tannim gasped “Shannon! Don’t say stuff like that!”
    I glared at him. Soon, Mrs. Roy announced that we would be dividing the pieces for the robots today. So Melinda, Tannim, and I teamed up.
    “Tanner, you get the small pieces!” Melinda said
    “My name is Hunter. Not Tanner.” Tannim said
    “Shut up the both of you.” I snapped
    They both stared at me with wide eyes. I knew they weren’t expecting that, but what do I care? We finished dividing the pieces early, so Mrs. Roy let us talk.
    “Please tell us what’s wrong Shannon. We can help!”
    “That’s exactly what my friends on the computer said.”
    “So?”
    “I hear so one more time, I’m gonna slit my wrist.” I threatened
    Tannim and Melinda couldn’t tell if I was serious or not. At the end of homeroom, I went directly into Mrs. Kennedy’s room.

Second Period:

I groaned as Mrs. Kennedy walked into the room. I didn’t want to be in her class, I was angry, and Mrs. Kennedy did nothing but get me more stressed. Ben looked back at me. I turned away. A few moments later, I got a note from him. It said:
    “Are you okay? Please answer, I’ve never seen you so mad.”
    And I wrote:
    “I’m so sorry Ben. It’s just that, I’m very stressed and I’ve got a crush on someone…”
    He sent it back:
    “Don’t get crushed by a crush Shan. Who is he?”
    “None of your bees guts.”
    I saw Ben’s face when he read that, and turned his attention to Mrs. Kennedy. Mrs. Kennedy was saying how the Sumer people grew their crops, and I literally fell asleep. What did I care? I didn’t get in trouble, but Ben was getting suspicious. I got a 70% on her Mesopotamia pop quiz. I threw the paper away angrily. Stupid quiz.

Third Period:

Awesome. I got a 90% on Mrs. Burgett’s test! I smiled gleefully. I was getting better at math! Mrs. Burgett told us to read until we went to Exploratory, than she left the room to pick up her book she left in the office.
    “Hey, yo, Shan.” I heard Cheyenne say “What’d you get?”
    “A 90%. What’d you get?”
    “No freakin way! I got an 80%!”
    “Awesome.”
    “Geez, what happened to you? Your suddenly happy!”
    I smiled “I guess getting a 90% brightened me up a little!”
    “You get happy in the weirdest of ways.”
    “I know.”
    Right than, Mrs. Burgett came in and dismissed us.

Music:

Bobby, Joe, Tyler, and Pamela were in their normal seats in the back. I sat down next to Tyler, who was wanting to ask me something.
    “Did you see last night’s family guy?” He asked
    “You ask that all the time.” I said “No.”
    “Damn it.” Tyler said “You miss everything.”
    “Whoa man, watch your face.” Bobby said
    “Heh, she’ll kick your ass.” Joe said
    Suddenly, Bobby grabbed my binder.
    “Hey!” I cried. He opened it and saw my phone number, address, and email address.
    “Awesome.” Bobby and Joe said, writing my number down. I grabbed it from them. I could tell my face was red, I felt it grow hot. Soon, the clock turned 11:40.

Consumer Science:

Ben saw the look on my face, and grinned.
    “Are you happy?” He asked, scooting closer.
    “Yep! I’m ready for anything!”
    “Class,” Mr. Turner said “today is quiz day.”
    “Except that!” I said with the same enthusiasm
    Ben and Kirstin giggled. I smiled, for the second time.
    After the test, Mr. Turner went into the hall with some kid who was in trouble. Everyone started talking.
    Ben put his arm on me “I like where I sit guys.”
    Kirstin put an arm on James shoulder. “Me too.”
    I blushed. Ben grinned at me and I most likely turned even redder.
    “Are you getting hot?” He asked
    “Maybe.” I murmured
    Kirstin and Ben laughed.

7th period:

Zack, one of Tannim’s friends, tapped me on the shoulder.
    “Hey, are you okay?”
    “Duh.” I replied
    “Damn, Hunter lied to me! He said you were EMO.”
    “He WHAT?!
    “He did.”
    “Oh my freakin god. He’s gonna pay.”
    “Uh oh, I’ll uh…warn him.”
    “No you won’t.”

• WOW... My days are plain and simple...

In the morning.

I get up at 6:30, suprisingly. My goal is to always wake up at 5:30, hopefully play a game of some sort... I get dressed, wet my hair down like everymorning right before I climb abord the shuttle to school. Dark_One always comes over to my house before we leave, we ride the shuttle together. He lives about 3 blocks away.

Abord the bus

Nothing special happens, Dark_One plays games on his Ti-84.

On school campus.

I eat breakfest, nothing special, I meet up with my mexican friend =D

Civics

Coach Grahm talks about the Constitution and certain brantches of goverment.
    *sits and stares quitely*
    *five minuets later* Hes still preaching about the Presedents terms and crap...
    *15 minuets before the bell* "Okay class, outline chapter 14, section 2" an Outline is a 20 out-of-the-book sentences on what you think is important.
    *does 1\4 of the homework in class

Art

*works on art assignment with ma black friends =D*

P.E.

*rebounds basketballs all period*

Lunch

*doesent eat* I talk to some of my friends, Fransisco, My mexican friend =D, Cody, he helps with ma homework =D, and Dylan (D_O). No one else, they are always talking about Halo 3 -.-

English

She is a realy nice teacher, I showed her the first part of my OoT writing, she says I have natural talent for that thing and says I should be in AP class ^^ But unfortunatly, the class got our asses chewed out by her because were not the class period... But as always, I didnt do a single damn thing, I'm one of the most behaved people in my school... But sometimes, I wont back down from a fight...

Drawing

I was drawing the color wheel today...

Physcal science

*watched a video about the physics about roller coasters*

Algebra I

*took notes* (last 15 minuets of class) "Get started on home work class"
    *got no where*

Yeah, thats about it...

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Thats life.....not like mine's thats i get up go to a school thats full of bad people......usually the black dudes that say "nig**,son" stuff like that and the worst part are the girls...THEY ARE ALL BI*****!!! yep....thats why i hate my pathetic life....the only good thing about my life is midna...the only one that shines my day after school....

• ^ Uh-huh...

I see some girls, I never realy pay attetion to them. I'm just not interested in getting in a relationship I cant get out of... Oh yeah... Black people can say the N word if they want, theres nothing wrong with that...

Just run foward Midna

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• [offtopic]^ Useless :P

Its a modivational kind of thing, something you can relate to. I told her to keep going foward, and Link is jumping towards the Triforce... So... Figure it out...[/offtopic]

come on, dont bring it off topic...

Well, anyways, it seems like Tyler (and those other guys) pick on you because they like you. But then agian, who wouldnt? =D You dont need to let them do that to ya. If I was there, things would be ALOT different.... Maybe... a punch and an offensive word every few seconds the way you put it. I never realy start anything... But If I do, thats something I need to work on... I kicked a dude in the shin and that dude punched me in the chest and I got home suspended for three days D: Yeah...

Quote me for an award someday you basts...

Women are like colored pincles.. they have alot of color, and the more you press down, the more color comes out...

it is true, but dont take it offensively XD

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• Great chapter/story going here, Midna. It's odd, how the human emotions/heart can be so similar to a roller coaster. I believe that now. :P

"Don’t get crushed by a crush Shan..." <- I like those words. 'tis very true. My sister, she's very naive when it comes to love... She yearns for it so badly. I continue to tell her that high school dating is completely overrated, but she refuses to believe me and continually ignores me. Sometimes I wish she would be "crushed by a crush," so it would open her eyes to the more important things... such as passing school, for one.
    “None of your bees guts.” <- Nice comeback. :P

Ah, I've had those instances where friend(s) would grab some of my belongings and take a peek through them. I remember once, a friend grabbed my story-making journal-book (where I kept notes whenever I grew tired in class at times, and decided to jot down some future brainstorms for stories/fanfiction). The story I was writing was going to be a Super Mario RPG-inspired fic, where Smithy rises from his grave and his backstory is finally explained.
    ...However, the part he read... It was still in its [very] rough draft form, and being the person that he was, he took it the wrong way when it said something about them "bringing out their wands". Hmm. Yes. How perverted the mind can be at times. X_X

Eheh, I'm sure this Hunter character has already received his semi-just desserts... ;-P

Looking forward to any more installments.
    For some reason, I find stories inspired by real-life events very inspiring and interesting.
    Keep it up. :)

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Great chapter/story going here, Midna. It's odd, how the human emotions/heart can be so similar to a roller coaster. I believe that now. :P

I watched a video about roller coasters! =D

"Don’t get crushed by a crush Shan..." <- I like those words. 'tis very true. My sister, she's very naive when it comes to love... She yearns for it so badly. I continue to tell her that high school dating is completely overrated, but she refuses to believe me and continually ignores me. Sometimes I wish she would be "crushed by a crush," so it would open her eyes to the more important things... such as passing school, for one.
    “None of your bees guts.” <- Nice comeback. :)

lol. I agree with dude too. But if I were in Shan's place... I could have done mutiple things, I'm not quite sure...

1) *Do nothing*
    2) "Mind your own damn buisness."
    3) *insert cleaver wording here for the cost of $100*

... Hmm. Yes. How perverted the mind can be at times. X_X

No, thats just you! I shall keep the award >=D... Boobs...

Eheh, I'm sure this Hunter character has already received his semi-just desserts... ;-P

I'm not flimlar with that term... Mind explaining?

...I find stories inspired by real-life events very inspiring and interesting.
    Keep it up. :)

Yes, oddly... adictive...

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• 9/27/07

Homeroom:

I sat down across from Melinda, Tannim sat down next to me. I tapped my fingers on the table angrily. Jordon, some jacka$$ in my class, had got on my bad side, which was the dumbest thing in the world to do. I glared at him every time he walked by.
    “Ready team PIMP?” Melinda asked
    “Whatever.” I mumbled
    “How is ROW doing anyway?” Tannim asked. ROW was the name of our robot, which is short for Robot on Wheels.
    “R.O.W is just fine. He just won’t program like we want him to.”
    “Where’s PIMP?” I asked. Pimp was a little Lego man.
    “I killed him.” Melinda said
    “No way.” I uttered.
    Jacob, some dumb kid who can’t stay out of trouble, wouldn’t help. But we got finished without him anyway.

Second Period:

Halleluiah! Mrs. Kennedy wasn’t in today! But, we had Mr. Fissure. For some reason, our team favorers that sub. He isn’t so bad, he let us sit with our friends. And Ben sat next to me.
    “Are you gonna go off on my like you did before?” He asked in a tiny voice
    “No. I’m not Ben.” I said, making my hair flip out of my way.
    “Good. Your scary when your angry.”
    Before I could answer, Jordon came into the conversation.
    “Aww, are you talking with your boyfriend?” He asked in a retarded voice
    I was set off. More set off than I ever was. I lowered my voice so that Only Ben and Jordon could hear me.
    “Look here you f***ing dumb***. I’m sick of your s***. The next time you talk to me or my friends like that, I won’t hesitate to attack you with words. Got it you pea-brained dumb***?”
    Jordon walked off, his eyes wide with disbelief. I was always so quiet and nice to people I hardly knew, but he was on my bad side.

Third Period:

Ugh, another class with Jordon. Luckily, he sat far from me, so he and I where safe.
    “Yo.” came a voice beside me. I knew it was Cheyenne
    “Huh?”
    “Why do you keep glaring at Jordon?” She asked
    “I hate him.”
    “He’s my friend!” Cheyenne gasped
    “So? He insulted me. I hate him.”
    “Okay. I get it. Look, cool down okay?”
    “I am. Crap, here comes the teacher.”
    Mrs. Burgett talked to us for a minute, then dismissed us for exploratory.

Music:

I sat alone in the back of the room, far from the other kids. Bobby, Joe, and Tyler moved away from me, so I sat alone. They didn’t hate me, they just didn’t want to be in the back of the room. So I sat in the back all alone, watching the crap of a movie Mrs. Nash had on. Then, we left.

Consumer Science:

Ben was standing up when I came into CS, his hands between his legs. I knew right then by Ben’s stance that he hurt himself.
    “What happened to Ben?” I asked, looking at Ben
    “He jerked his chair out and it hit him.” Kirstin replied
    “I’m okay, really I am…just some purple and black nuts.”
    Kirstin and I laughed. Ben was such a random funny little dude. I was so happy to be there with him. All of my friends who are boys always cheer me up more than my girl-friends, (Not like that you sicko). But, to my horror, Ben grabbed my arm.
    “What’s this?” Ben asked in a sing-song voice
    I tried to jerk my arm away before he saw its underside, but for a small and frail little guy, Ben was strong.
    “Let go.” I demanded
    “No!” Ben giggled, than turned my arm over. I saw the smile disappear from his face. His eyes met mine.
    “Are you-” He began “Are you cutting yourself?”
    I glanced away. Ben had found the three deep scratches on my arm. I tried not to cry. But tears came rolling down. I looked away, and jerked my hand back.
    “So what if I am?” I snapped
    “Are those suicide thoughts back?” He asked, his voice lowering.
    “Maybe.” I mumbled.
    I saw Ben reach for my arm. He rubbed the scratches, waiting for me to jerk away, but I didn’t. At lunch, I knew Ben was gonna sit next to me.

Lunch:

I sat at a table from the teachers and only a few feet from some students. Ben came with his tray, and sat down next to me. I hadn’t touched my food and Ben scooted closer.
    “Shannon, you…you don’t wanna die do you?”
    “No, Ben, I don’t. It’s just…”
    “What?”
    “It makes me feel better. It gets rid of stress. If I don’t, stress builds.”
    “I see. Well, think you can find a different way?”
    “I don’t know. Oh Ben, you don’t think I’m EMO do you?”
    “Oh my god, no!” Ben cried
    Before I knew it, I was silently sobbing, so low only Ben and I could hear. I felt him grab my hand.
    “Hey, don’t cry. Everyone has had bad days, calm down.”
    I knew he was right. I held his hand to until his class left, then I sucked up the rest of my tears and ate.

Last Period:

I rubbed the scratches on my arm in last period. I wanted to cry, but I forced myself not to. Ben was righter than my mom when she said I was gonna become a fan of Zelda. I grinned. I would show everyone that I can be sweet and tough at the same time. I’d show Jordon, Shanda, Abby, Tyler (dif one), and Jacob. No one will get away for making fun of me ever again. I swore to myself as I remembered what those evil people did to hurt my feelings. I’d show them, I’ll show them not to mess with the Gillespie family.

• Secret Story:

Now, you’ve read about stuff going on in my middle school. Sometimes, when I remember some stories, I’ll post them. It’s about my life at the elementary school. This one is a little weird.
    For my friends safety, I will keep his name hidden. It was the end of the year CATS testing, when no one can leave for nothing, not even a bathroom.
    We had 60 min. to work on the test, and my friend and I finished 20 min. earlier. His hands we’re between his legs, so I sent a note to him.:
    -What’s wrong?-
    ~I gotta pee really bad~
    -Yeah? Didn’t you go before the test?-
    ~Uh-huh. OMG, I gotta pee so bad!~
    -Your fault. Your should’ve went before the test-
    ~I know!~
    We stopped passing the note until the teacher went by. His hand shot up into the air.
    “Yes?”
    “May I go to the restroom?”
    “No. The test is still going on.”
    “But-!”
    “No.” And off he went.
    My friend whimpered and stuck his hands between his legs. It was 10 min. before the test was over, but he couldn’t hold it that long. He jumped up, ignoring the teacher, and darted out of the room.

“When you gotta go, you gotta go!”
    -Some picture

• lol, I think I've had those moments @ the secret story... Too true. When nature calls, answer. :P

I laughed when I saw the name of your Lego dude... PIMP. Nice. XD

Ah, kids always playing around with the "aww ur bf and gf just cuz yer trying to have a nice conversation lololol". Personally, I wouldn't have gotten the mad at the guy for making the comment, but letting him off the hook... was probably out of the question as well, heh. I'd rather not try to make enemies. Even the simplest thing such as scolding him, he could easily take personally and equally disrespect you just like that. It's amazing how those things work.

D'oh... I've always hated seeing people sit by themselves, whomever they may be, because that has happened to me on one too many occasions in the past. I probably would have sat by you, pissed off or not, if I were in your class. :) ...Unless, of course, you wanted some alone time... which probably would have encouraged my actions instead of stopped them. XD

The part with Ben was pretty funny...
    but I can't tell you how my stomach jolted when I read that part that you cut yourself. Really, now!? I'll be honest, I don't see how that can relieve any stress... If anything, it only helps it to become stronger. You don't want to have scratch marks all over your arms doing that crap, do you??
    In one of my personal experiences... I was going through a terrible time. I was alone in the kitchen, sitting with a knife, thinking about it, when my sister saw me and ran up to me and said, "Don't do it, don't do it." I tried to resist (I easily could have), but she kept pleading and then she started crying, then I started crying and I put up that ****ing knife and thought, "Why in the living **** was I just about to do that to my body?". Then we just held each other for a little bit, and then we stopped and went on with our lives. I wanted to cut myself just because I had seen a majority of people do it... or heard of it. But, I have always been one to be rebellious. As a result, I've never tried it again... I don't want to become "another" person doing this.
    Please, if it means anything coming from me, please stop doing that... Find another solution, whether it be talking with people over the internet, the phone, watching the tele, or just sitting back and relaxing in your room, daydreaming on just about anything... Hell, even crying works. This solution, it doesn't work, even if you think it may. Even a friend of mine did this, and it's been a couple of years... He looks back, and he regrets it.
    ...Just putting in my two cents, is all.

An interesting chapter nonetheless.
    Looking forward to any future submissions... although I probably won't be here to see half of them... but still. :)

Quote from Muigi

• OMG, I'm so gald I'm 'un-grounded' XD

I like Ben, really. He's nice, cool, wise, and has great taste. I can actualy see me in him =D Oh, yeah... There are ways to relieve stress, much better ways than being emo, (which I really don't understand BTW) but I would be a huge idiot to announce them publicly >.< Some simple ones are fun, venturing outside you house, but all being safe at the same time.

I also like the way how you act, Midna. Cute as a cat, and dangerous as a black bear. You told that kid like you werent messing around at all. Thats mostly how I try to act most of the time... Which reminds me of today, I've been tackled during basketball, and football. I'm a major part of defence, I'm good at it too, along with a huge guy named Billy. He can easily trample over me, but somehow I keep my footing and only move backwards XD I'm keeping this as real as I can.

Damn, those tests suck. Although I had never had to use the restroom... Thats what puts the presure on you though D:

Keep up on the adictive work, Midna ^^

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]