The official Arcade thread

• I claimed it first... I hope there isnt a thread about it already o_O

Well, ask questions, tell about your games and stuff... As long as its related to the Arcade.

I just beat Steel's Record at the typing game XD thats my second championship along side with that rabit killing game (D:)

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Sorry, Tywar... I just rebeat it. 125. Gahaha! XD

I'll post my stuff in a bit.

EDIT: Gah... This may take a little time to do. Have to check through all the games, as the trophy icon isn't next to the usernames anymore.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• YOU SON OF A JACKLE! I wish I could say something worse... It took me a while to do that! D: Now I can't do it agian! ;_;

Note to Self: Steelia is territorial about the Arcade... >.>... <.<....

EDIT: I had three championships before steelia took one away, The one I forgot about is something called 'Hexxagon'

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• Yeah, he's currently dominating the arcade... I started to take over the arcade a while back but I've been slowly diminishing next to Steelia's high scoring rampage. I've simply run out of motivation to keep up. I will donate some of my weekend time, maybe even tomorrow afternoon, if I'm lucky, to get some scores back. Right now I think I have... 13 or so, I believe...

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• I have went Anti-Arcade
    When the arcade started I claimed records nobody had yet. Now I that all my records are gone I have become a poor sport about it and refuse to play with the likes of Steelia just knowing that when I bask in my triumphant glory he will come and steal it.

Hmm, typing this makes me realize why I love the arcade too! Thanks Steelia!

East side love is living on the west end.

In Soumasian: M?verik Ari?n

• Wow, could that have been any more spontaneous? Shit, you could've at least given the rest of the forum the option to choose whether or not we wanted that to happen. Yes, "us" and "we" means not whatever you feel like doing, it means the whole forum. I'm sure if you had 20 or so high scores and someone just erased them without warning you would be pretty pissed off, so you should have expected this response.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Gahh... I think I'll stay out of the Arcade now. Don't feel like getting those scores back. Blast... Do you know how long it took me to get 1500 points on that Pikachu minigame?? xP

Ah, well, nothing to get too worked up over. They're just free time games. Not like winning them pays the bills or anything. :P

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• BUMPED

I just beat one of ZM's pitifull scored ^_^

EDIT NUMBER TWO: And Spiff's...

EDIT NUMBER THREE: And another one of Zeldamaster's...

EDIT NUMBER FOUR: I failed to beat Zeldamaster's score at that ****ing penguin game. THAT IS ****ING RETARTED. I can't get past the second level D= I tried in many wayz, but I found no way... That is purely impossible. D=

EDIT NUMBER FIVE: I beat another one of ZM's scores. Pitifully, I might add.

EDIT NUMBER SIX: I just beat a scoreless game. Called Disc dash.

EDIT NUMBER SEVEN: Another scoreless game.. Eskiv I think.. idk. I didn't see that coming...

EDIT NUMBER EIGHT: I beat the fishing sea game. SO BORING.

Yeah, done with the edits. I'm going to bed anyway.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]