• I wouldn't exactly call this one a rant... but, I'll post it up anyway.

So, as a few of you may already know, I'm going to be joining the military, the branch being the Air Force. I'll be shippin' out on the 9th of this month, but I'm actually leaving early Monday morning, at about 7am.

Anywho... one of the main "concerns" is that I keep my weight down. No biggy, yeah?

Well... I make this one out of

HUNGER GRAHHHHHHHHHH

There are 2-and-1/4 boxes of pizza sitting in the kitchen RIGHT NOW... I was only able to have one slice... If I gain any more weight, I'm not going to be able to join, so you can bet the temptation is driving me INSANE!! XD

Also, the strangest thing happened. I wouldn't be in this predicament... had I not grow shorter. Yeh, that's right, I WAS 5'07". Now I'm 5'06". A whole flippin' inch!! I really have no idea how that happened. I must be feeling the side affects of oldness early or something. o______O

Well, euh, anyway... that's it from me.

Cheers. :)

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• How much do you weigh? And is the height a requirement to join as well?

As of now I'm 5'2 1/2" and 190ish (damn cheeseburgers XD), but I really look much less.

Well I guess you can eat some healthy food and... well yeah.

• Start drinking water, it always helps when I feel hungry for some reason. Also, burn the pizzas. Or send them to me through air mail :P

You're growing shorter? Woah, the hell? That's pretty messed up... 0_o

Need help with anything? Feel free to PM me.

• 5'06" (ah JEEZ $!#*%*$#!), 170 pounds exactly. Any more than 170, I'm screwed. If I were still 5'07", I'd need to be 175 pounds... AAAAACK. XD

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Bah, I'm 5'11 and 229 pounds. I'm still chubby after 28 pounds of weight lost over the past few months, particularly around my chest and arms area. I need to to start doing some dumbbell lifting, go on the exercise bike regularly, and drink more water. Be happy with the way you are right now, you silly Air Force member. :)

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• ^ No, it's not that I'm unhappy with my weight... Just that, if I surpass 170 pounds, I won't be able to join... As a result, I can't eat anything that I would normally enjoy. And if I hadn't lost an inch in height, I would have been set.

Howww did I lose an inch?? It perplexes even my recruiter! XD

Quote from Muigi

• Bah, I'm 5'11 and 229 pounds. I'm still chubby after 28 pounds of weight lost over the past few months, particularly around my chest and arms area.

Ha Ha! I win. 5'10 and *goes to weigh himself* 263.2 lb! At veirzehn(14) Jahre alt(years old).
    I'm taking German!:rupee::rupee::rupee::rupee: :)

• something maybe telling you not to join. I swear to god that things happen like that to me when my family tries doing something. O__________o

PLEASE don't say that... I'm actually looking forward to getting away for a bit. Have a chance to be more of an individual, heh.
    Besides, that's with your own family, not mine. :P
    ...I hope. >_>

Quote from Muigi

• Ja! Deutsch! Das ist sehr gut Orch Dork!

But i'll just say this. If you run/walk 3 or 4 miles a day you'll be able to enjoy the foods you usually like! my dad's +55 (not quite sure what his age is but hes old!!!) and he gets in 6 miles a day walking

Go Steelia!

East side love is living on the west end.

In Soumasian: M?verik Ari?n