Metroid Prime 3 / Intro Footage

• Eh, doesn't really contain spoilers (unless you don't wanna know where the Federation base is), but it does show some of the first quirks you have to do in the game. >>

It gets 10x better once you get into the game. :P

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!

• This game will be alot cooler once i play it, when it comes out in Australia, hopefully that will be soon.

The graphics seem alot smoother than MP2, kinda reminds me of how much goraud shading was used in Super Mario 64, the textures in that game were too smooth.

The game also seems a lot more interactive and fun than MP1 & 2, hunters was a bit interactive but not much

• The graphics seem alot smoother than MP2, kinda reminds me of how much goraud shading was used in Super Mario 64, the textures in that game were too smooth.

Trust me, the game is beautiful. Especially in some parts of the other planets you go to (which I won't list).

The game also seems a lot more interactive and fun than MP1 & 2, hunters was a bit interactive but not much

It's a lot more interactive, as most of the time, you have to use the Wiimote to unlock doors, type in passwords into different consoles, and removing and putting in Energy Cells (which are vital to solve a certain mystery in the game).

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!

• Daammit, I want this game so badly right now... I'm tempted to "borrow" my mom's debit card and walk to Future Shop if I have to to get the game. My sister has agreed to buy it for me if I help her with math, (And she's a teacher, 29 years old, lol) but she never asks me for help. She's cheating. :(

I am a huge Soldat fan.