Moderator Poll

• Who shall become mod/stay as mod? 0

1. Mythical (0) 0%
    2. Twistkill (0) 0%
    3. HGuardian (0) 0%

Ok. Vote away at the poll. Who shall stay as mod/become mod. Multiple choice poll (you can vote for more than one person).

Edit: No voting for yourselves. I can tell.

Edit 2: If HGuardian gets more votes than Twistkill or Mythical, she stays mod with the other winner.

• This is a tough one...

Well I don't really know HGuardian, we talked once or twice in the shoutbox. But that's about it. I'm sure she's a good member (hence the mod position), but I just don't know her well enough. Mythical and Twistkill seem to be the more mature (if not the most mature) members. I still don't really get why they lost their jobs, although I'm sure there had to be a reason for it.

I don't really get why Muigi is in this poll though.

Need help with anything? Feel free to PM me.

• D=

I don't know why, but I really disagree of this thread... It reminded me of picking between children, and thats just plain evil. I guess its just me, I don't want to spark flames. I'm going to be smart on this one, and stay the hell out of it. I hope everyone can understand. If I'm forced to, I will, otherwise, kneel before me :P

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• D=

I don't know why, but I really disagree of this thread... It reminded me of picking between children, and thats just plain evil. I guess its just me, I don't want to spark flames. I'm going to be smart on this one, and stay the hell out of it. I hope everyone can understand. If I'm forced to, I will, otherwise, kneel before me :P

You can thank Twistkill for telling me to make this topic.

• >< I hate feeling like I'm the cause of fighting.

I don't really want to vote or campaign in either direction. We'll just see what happens, I guess.

But my pig can tell the future!

I was a mod for one day and all I got was this lousy signature! :D
    (no I'm not mad at anyone please don't accuse me of it plzkthxbai D:)

• This is actually a hard decision for me to choose.

On one hand, I know TK a little more than I know HGuardian, and he is a respectful and wise member.

On the other, it can sometimes be hard for him to get his point across because most of the time, it can be hard to understand what he's exactly talking about. (Yes, I'm being honest here, TK. I ask that you don't take this as an insult.)

Point is, it's hard for me because I don't really know much about HGuardian. I don't really know if I can trust her as a mod as the other members here. So, to avoid any confrontations in the future, I'll more likely stay away from voting. In the end, it's really the decision of the Admins who gets what around here.

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!

• Honestly this is what I feel (Please do not take any of this as an insult to anyone):

Mythical: Good mod. I know him and ask him for advice on several accounts here. However, I really don't seem him as really active... But then again, he's one of the eldest members here I believe.

Twistkill: Also good, but after a few snags in the past I can't really say I like you much. Sure we're friends and such, but what you did on Zelda Dimension, and a few accounts where you haven't really jumped into some fights and stopped them by much, I can say I really don't think you can be a mod. Sure you are a Super Mod on Zelda Dimension, but meh, its just cause of what Henry and Mystic think.

You needed to really take better control of your powers. A moderator is not just sitting back and doing nothing. They need to assist the admins and help out, not just giving verbal warnings. You NEED to ban if someone will not listen to you. Everyone doesn't listen, and you'll need to set them in a corner of the room, or in this cause, ban them to the Twilight Realm.

Once again, please don't take this as a direct insult. Its not.

• Honestly this is what I feel (Please do not take any of this as an insult to anyone):

Mythical: Good mod. I know him and ask him for advice on several accounts here. However, I really don't seem him as really active... But then again, he's one of the eldest members here I believe.

Twistkill: Also good, but after a few snags in the past I can't really say I like you much. Sure we're friends and such, but what you did on Zelda Dimension, and a few accounts where you haven't really jumped into some fights and stopped them by much, I can say I really don't think you can be a mod. Sure you are a Super Mod on Zelda Dimension, but meh, its just cause of what Henry and Mystic think.

You needed to really take better control of your powers. A moderator is not just sitting back and doing nothing. They need to assist the admins and help out, not just giving verbal warnings. You NEED to ban if someone will not listen to you. Everyone doesn't listen, and you'll need to set them in a corner of the room, or in this cause, ban them to the Twilight Realm.

Once again, please don't take this as a direct insult. Its not.

Of course it's not, but you can not say I'm not doing my job. I banned Tywar for that little incident and you even let him off the hook, then you tell me I need to be stricter? I don't "sit back" to anything. I take control of situations when it's needed, not whenever I feel like it, because that's actually considered abuse. Also, I apologized for the ZD situation many times. Those "snags" in the past were very petty things that you're holding against me because you don't like me anymore. >_>

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• I voted for TK because I trust him. He seems to have done his job well and handles situations fairly. I don't really know Mythical or HGuardian too well. It doesn't seem that either of them are active posters, but I'm sure they do a good job at being a mod. I voted for HGuardian on account of when I joined Zelda Temple she was already here and I've known her longer.

East side love is living on the west end.

In Soumasian: M?verik Ari?n