Is it just better to give up?

• I feel sad when I try to do my work in class, and then I figure out all I've TRIED is a D or F. Seriously. I'm hanging on some ****ing D's that'll most likely be F's in the first marking period's report cards.

Psychology? HAH! I can't even understand a ****ing webquest!

Step 2. Write a one page paper in which you contrast "the experiment" with other methods of primary research used in Psychology. The cryptic "other methods" are "survey questionnaire", "naturalistic observation", "case study", and "correlational research."

WTF IS A CORRELATIONAL RESEARCH?! WTF does it do? Honestly. I have no ****ing remembrance of these terms or even wtf they do. I just can't seem to remember the 1001 terms we have just learned in the first three chapters. This is too much. I can't understand, remember, or even think about this shit since I get un-interested and I just want to ****ing bash my head until its nothing more.

Become familiar with the ethical issues in experiments by reviewing the ethical standards in the APA ethics code
    American Psychological Association ethics page (especially section 6)

Wow. I'll read:

... by ****ing next Monday! BULLSHIT!

A worthless project that'll take make months to complete... A ****ING 140 point project that'll be HALF CREDIT on Monday! TOTAL BULLSHIT!

WAS DUE ON OCTOBER 2ND AND I COULDN'T FINISH IT THEN BECAUSE MY BRAIN LOVES TO BE A DUMBASS PIECE OF MOTHER ****ING BULLSHIT!!!

-----

Spanish ain't even easier. We had to study about 84 phrases last week and guess the **** what? I don't know what the **** about 40 or so of them mean!!

BETTER YET, THE ****ING TEST IS TOMORROW! ****ING YAY!

-----

God I feel very shitty.

• Actually, no, it isn't better to just give up, Amy. If you give up, you just prove to yourself that you're not ready to live on your own. How do you tend to move on in life if you just give up on everything? I learned that the hard way, and I don't want the same thing to happen to you or anyone else.

I left a message for Raziel to help you out on your work. Hopefully, he can do better to help you and calm you down than I can.

I wish I can help, but Psychology is a topic I get easily confused in. Same with Spanish. Sorry.

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!

• Actually, no, it isn't better to just give up, Amy. If you give up, you just prove to yourself that you're not ready to live on your own. How do you tend to move on in life if you just give up on everything? I learned that the hard way, and I don't want the same thing to happen to you or anyone else.

I left a message for Raziel to help you out on your work. Hopefully, he can do better to help you and calm you down than I can.

I wish I can help, but Psychology is a topic I get easily confused in. Same with Spanish. Sorry.

Raziel assisted, but since he knows shit I don't know and will probably will never even ****ing care to know about, it'll be hard as **** to do.

Example: He just sent me this Idk wtf this is:

I don't know anything in this study. I should have just stuck to writing and drawing, nothing to complicated like government or that bullshit.

• Seriously, though, who cares about the government anymore? :P

It's apparent that Psychology isn't your cup of tea (neither is it mine). Maybe it could be possible to switch to a different class than this if it's becoming too much for you. I know I would. Try talking to your parents and the principle about it. You may still have a chance to switch to a class you're better at than to screw yourself over.

Quote from The Shoutbox

• Apparantly my great ass school doesn't allow switching. Whatever. If I can't handle it, I'll go to the alternative school and just make less money than the actual high school graduates. Whatever. As long as I am far away from that BS school.

• Never give up. You keep pushing and you keep pushing. You don't stop. If you trip, get back on your feet. You meet a block in your way, push it out. You come across a person, beat him the **** out of your way. You DON'T stop. High Shcool if the dividing line from money, life, death, and misery. Everything you do in High School will be your future. You keep pushing and in doing so block everything out. Love is mearly nothing in school. Its quite impossible, really. Odds are everyone that you see in school you will never see them agian. Don't worry about that. In case of hobbies, (which I have trouble with) you must also push gamming out of your way. It only takes your time away. Spend your time studing for tests, doing homework, and during class, don't be afraid to ask questions. Smart People ask questions. The only stupid question is the one that wasnt asked.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Never give up. You keep pushing and you keep pushing. You don't stop. If you trip, get back on your feet. You meet a block in your way, push it out. You come across a person, beat him the **** out of your way. You DON'T stop. High Shcool if the dividing line from money, life, death, and misery. Everything you do in High School will be your future. You keep pushing and in doing so block everything out. Love is mearly nothing in school. Its quite impossible, really. Odds are everyone that you see in school you will never see them agian. Don't worry about that. In case of hobbies, (which I have trouble with) you must also push gamming out of your way. It only takes your time away. Spend your time studing for tests, doing homework, and during class, don't be afraid to ask questions. Smart People ask questions. The only stupid question is the one that wasnt asked.

No one is pestering me at school. I'm not looking for relationships.

Tywar.... ****ING READ MY POST! I'm giving up because the ****ing work IS HARD!

• No one is pestering me at school. I'm not looking for relationships.

Tywar.... ****ING READ MY POST! I'm giving up because the ****ing work IS HARD!

Nothing is more pleasureable than working for the things you love. It will be more enjoyable when you conquer your way of thinking of this. Embrase this. Nothing is more hard than that. Were talking about your future. If you give up, you basicly give up your future.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

Tywar, she's talking about her school work, not her high school life. :\

Quote from The Shoutbox

• Same thing.

I understand that she shouldn't ever give up, but her not understanding how to do the work is the main problem here. She needs help on a homework assignment due Monday that seems impossible for her to do by herself.

Quote from The Shoutbox

• you should ask for the teacher...I know you'll hate me for saying that, but tell him/her your really struggling and maybe if they could help you, or give you some extra time to catch up on the work

or as muigi said, get the hell out of that class and switch to another. like COOKING! e

East side love is living on the west end.

In Soumasian: M?verik Ari?n

• I understand that she shouldn't ever give up, but her not understanding how to do the work is the main problem here. She needs help on a homework assignment due Monday that seems impossible for her to do by herself.

1) Teacher - ask for help, its easy. Right click, click speech, than enter chat.

2) Tutoring - I would hate it, but If I'm desperate, I would.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• you should ask for the teacher...I know you'll hate me for saying that, but tell him/her your really struggling and maybe if they could help you, or give you some extra time to catch up on the work

or as muigi said, get the hell out of that class and switch to another. like COOKING! e

Well we have these classes I can take:

Gym 2, French (highly doubt), or maybe double up in a computers course (Advanced Computers and Tech Lab).

• I'm getting a 26 in Math and less than a 50 in both English and Chemistry. I'm getting something like 70 in Philosophy. I'm going to try and salvage myself by hiring a tutor and doing the work with my sister - I will not be online as often as I normally am, because I really want to ****ing graduate this year. Don't worry about Amys, you just need to pull yourself out of this rut. I have it worse than most of you, because I had a horribly slow curriculum in my old school, and I've never done semesters before, so I'm been screwed over when I switched to Canada. I have a project section due in Philosphy and I haven't even started... just don't give up, and I know it's hard, I'm considering doing that, but I'm not going to. I'm not gonna work at McDonalds.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Amy, despite that I hate my Spanish this year I'm really good at Spanish. And a year ahead in my area. Maybe I can help you if you're struggling there. Just IM me for help at anytime. However I know very little about psychology. Sorry I can't help you there ^^'

I'm psychic. When you see "-*-" my powers activate.