Hey. I'm Steve, or jfs_87

• This is going to sound a bit strange. I am not really the biggest Zelda fan there is. I've only played a handful of the games. They would include Link's Awakening and Link to the Past. I have experimented with other games such as Ocarina of Time. My favorite would definitely be Link's Awakening. It's the only title I ever finished with a few online guides. I prefer turn based RPG such as Final Fantasy. I would choose handhelds over consoles. That's just me. You may be wondering why I would join a Zelda site if I'm not really a fan. You don't have to have the same interests all the time and you can still be friends with just about anyone. Just gotta put one foot in front of the other. So maybe I'll make some friends here despite my interests. :)

• I don't think Haeshi is still around. If you do see him though. Make sure not to steal his cookies.*pulls out a cookie from Haeshi's stash* Although they are pretty good. :)

So yeah welcome and all that :P

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Welcome.............I'll call you Jumbo French Succulents,OK?

Well Welcome to EH/FL/ZT Jumbo French Succulents!

If you want this type of sig go to:

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• WELCOME! Im one of the nicest here ;) :P
    (Prolly THE nicest! :P)

Well you're not being very nice to Ganon, kicking his behind and all :P

Welcome to the forum Steve! You don't have to be a Zelda fan to join this forum. It's not like we talk about Zelda all the time, luckily ^^' It's a nice community, so have fun and be an active poster!

You like Final Fantasy eh? I've played VII on the PS1. I liked it, but I never got around finishing it... Maybe I'll finish it one of these days :P

Need help with anything? Feel free to PM me.