130 fricken point assignment... DUE TOMORROW?

• Quote from Assignment details

Your assignment will be to complete 27 acts of kindness (roughly 3-4 a week). You must document them on the pages provided and answer the accompanying questions for each act. After completing the 27 acts, you will be responsible for a FINAL REPORT of your project.

So in 9 weeks.... I've only gotten 6 done. No. I'm not lazy. I just can't be bothered helping anyone, cause any time I do, I GET ****ING SCREWED OVER!

This is what I've gotten done:

Acts 1-9 10 points......................... Due September 25th....... 2/10 points
    Acts 10-18 10 points...................... Due October 8th........... 6/10 points
    Acts 19-27 10 points...................... Due October 22nd......... 0/10 points

Final Project due on Tuesday, October 30th.

Grading:

Acts of Kindness (all the ones I've done) ??/50
    Final Report: ??/50
    3 Checks: 6/30

Total: I'm guessing a ****ING LOW 56!! A ****ING F!

Even though my teacher tried to "encourage me".... ALL IT DID WAS ****ING UPSET ME MORE!

This is why I said I'll fail Psychology. THIS IS WHY!!

• Oh boy, that sounds like a real tough assignment. >>
    What the hell kind of teacher assigns something big like this and then make it due the next day? You must have one screwed up teacher.

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!

• Well we had 9 weeks to work on it, but its hard to do acts of kindness when you have a cold heart like mine.

It's hard to do acts of kindness period anymore. >>

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!

• >_> That sounds very....hard...It's hard to do anything kind anymore without getting screwed over >_>

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Ok, Shrukan, two options:

1: BS it.
    2: Be extremely nice and do a ridiculous amount of RAKs tonight.

Sorry, that seems to be it.

I'm psychic. When you see "-*-" my powers activate.

• Why I said do a ridiculous amount. You could even do them online.

Examples:
    Hey do you want a new avatar?
    SURE!
    *whips one up in two seconds*
    YAY

Compliments, say they look nice today or something. This could range to avatars as well.

You could even make the forum better. That's kind, and it's random!

I want to play someone in PH right now :D

The possibilities are endless, you could've already done many and you didn't write it down because you didn't think it was nice. I'm sure you'll do fine, either way.

I'm psychic. When you see "-*-" my powers activate.

• I don't understand...I'm in University Psychology and we're not even touching on this stuff...we're more into the whole optic nerve receptor and biological part of Psychology...

If I WAS to offer some sound advice, uh...just make up a bucket load of these acts of kindness...or watch "Pay it Forward" and steal some from that...

Untitled-2.jpg