Super Smash bros. Melee

• MEEEEELLLLLEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!1111!!1!1!!1ONEONEONEZERO.

One of the best damn games ever. I really don't know if this topic is necessary, but its better than just postin mutiple topics about it, I guess. Discuss everything here, stuff about the stadium, your Melee fights, trophies, all the other fun stuff you get to do in Melee too. BORED.

By the Way, its pronuced Me-Lee, not May-Lay D=

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Dicitonary.com:

[mey-ley, mey-ley, mel-ey]

You are wrong sir!

--

I never was arsed to actually get everything. My friend got everything in the game, mainly characters, and I just copied it off him. Yes I am zee lazy.

• Dicitonary.com:

[mey-ley, mey-ley, mel-ey]

You are wrong sir!

--

I never was arsed to actually get everything. My friend got everything in the game, mainly characters, and I just copied it off him. Yes I am zee lazy.

Guess agian swettie toes XD o_O

Listen to the end of the clip at the beginning of starting up Melee. Now listen to what he says.

SUPER-SMASH-BROS.-[ME-LEE]EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

I got everything too... accept for all of the trophies. I was so close though! D=

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• I like using Link, Jigglypuff, Zelda, Sheik, Peach, and Ice Climbers. I can't play as Mario or Luigi XD

I'm psychic. When you see "-*-" my powers activate.

• me and my friends are training every night for Brawl

vs 3 level 9s, 25 stock match

Wee!

Do you know how amazingly hard that is? I tried playing agianst lvl 9 Ganon and Fox. DEADLY. I've only won about three times so far. But... Uh... I can pretty much pwn alot of people with Link ^_^

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• I'm just thankful no one uses the "Advanced Techs" crap where I live or in tournaments, because I'm pretty sure no one would like that person very much. xD

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!