Gaara: A Story

• [SIZE=?7?]Gaara: A Story Made By me, with my own words, starting from when this poor boy was a child.[/SIZE]
    {It pains me to write this. To write about Gaara?s unhappy days as a child and how he is. Even if I do like him, this is to much. But it is my duty. Enjoy. }

Chapter 1: Gaara?s History

?Kazekage,? Said a sand ninja ?The Shukaku is back! He?s destroying the village.?
    ?Already? Well, what should we do??
    ?I don?t know sir.?
    ?Seal the thing in my unborn son.?
    ?Your-Your son? Are you sure sir??
    ?Yes! Do it, NOW!?
    ?But sir-?
    ?NOW!?
    So, forced by the 4th Kazekage, the sand ninja sealed the Shukaku inside Gaara before he was born. The Kazekage expected the demon to stay within the baby, but while Gaara?s mother was given birth, she began to die. As she was dying, she used her last breath to curse the Hidden Sand Village for forcing this on her and to hope that Gaara would live to avenge her death. When Gaara was about 5-6 years old, everyone shunned the poor kid.
    Gaara sat alone in the park, when a couple of kids tossed a ball in his direction. It bounced past Gaara, and the kids said
    ?Hey! Can you get that for us??
    ?I guess so.? Gaara said nicely. He used his sand to grab the ball, but the kids thought he was gonna hurt them. They turned heels to run, but ran into Gaara?s sand, causing many to get hurt.
    Yashamaru told Gaara to take some healing ointment to the girl who was hurt the most.
    Gaara walked up to her door, and knocked. When she answered, he held up the ointment.
    ?He-Here?s some ointment. My uncle told me you might need it.?
    She said nothing, staring
    ?He said it would help you get better.? Gaara said softly
    ?GET AWAY FROM ME YOU MONSTER!? She screamed, and slammed the door in Gaara?s face. He stood there, shocked, at what had just happened. Throughout Gaara?s life, assassins sent by his own father tried to kill him. Gaara?s sand protected him. He even tried to cut himself but the sand wouldn?t allow it. One assassin was mortally wounded and when Gaara removed the mask, it was Yashamaru, his uncle. Yashamaru, with his last breath, told Gaara he had never loved him and hated him for the death of his sister, Gaara?s mother.
    Gaara sat on a rooftop, tears streaming down his cheeks. Someone threw kunai at him, but the sand bounced up and blocked the kunai from reaching the crying boy.
    ?Is there no purpose in life for me?? he sobbed.
    Year, after year, he killed assassins sent by his father, and then Gaara found the most unbelievable answer to his own question. Gaara, the sand ninja who was never loved, thought his purpose was to kill people. And this is how his story, begins.

After Chapter: Now, I told you up at the top this would be written in my own words with some stuff from the show. Some names in here are hard to pronounce, so I?ll help the best I can.
    Kazekage:(KAZ-A-COG-A)
    Gaara:(Gar-a)
    Yashamaru:(Ya-sha-mar-o)

• Its more like this [size=36] =D

Wow... I have no idea what those words mean...

Its seems sad, yes, but... Ah never mind. Its just the way how life works. I can't describe it or tell what will happen next. Its just pointless for me to be talking about it right now too.

Good story so far. I can't wait for more to see what his damn problem is D=

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• He wants revenge! Gaara wants to avenge his mothers death Ty. Anywho:
    Chapter 2: Gaara meets Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura

Gaara crossed his arms and glared at the wall in front of him. His sister and brother had come in the Hidden Leaf Village for some reason. Gaara was a pale boy with red hair and blue eyes and black circles around his eyes. He had the symbol of love on the right side of his forehead.
    “Gaara,” Said his sister, Tamari “What are you looking at?” Tamari had blonde hair that she wore in four ponytails.
    “Isn’t it obvious?” joked his brother, Kankuro “The wall!” Kankuro was pale with brown hair and purple markings on his face.
    “I suggest you shut up.” Gaara replied coldly, turning to glare at his brother.
    “Sorry.”
    “Hey, who’s coming?” Tamari asked
    “Who cares.” Gaara said, his voice sounded hard and cold, as if he didn’t care about anything.
    Naruto Uzamaki, a severely strange ninja with blonde hair and blue eyes, spotted the unfamiliar ninjas. Naruto also had a demon sealed within him, but at least Naruto had friends. Gaara had nothing. Sasuke Uchia, a ninja with black hair and dark eyes, spotted them as well. Sakura Haruno, the female of the group, hadn’t noticed the ninjas cause she was staring at Sasuke. Sakura had pink hair with aqua green eyes. The three leaf ninjas stopped in front of them, most likely staring at Gaara.
    “Who are you people?” Naruto asked
    “I’m Tam-” Before Tamari could answer, Gaara replied
    “I’m Gaara from the Hidden Sand Village.”
    “I’m Tamari.” She finished
    “I’m Kankuro.” Said his brother.
    Naruto, ignoring Tamari and Kankuro, stared at Gaara. He looked away when Gaara turned his eyes to look at Naruto. His eyes narrowed as he saw Naruto look away. The Hidden Leaf Village team turned and walked off. Gaara continued to glare after them. The gorge on his back was sealed, but he unscrewed it and was getting ready to send sand after them when Tamari stopped him.
    “No Gaara.” She warned “Save you strength for the Chunin Exam.”
    “That is sometime away.” Gaara snapped. Tamari dared not to annoy her brother, so she shut up and let Gaara put his sand back. He stared after the leaf ninjas and knew he had just mad three more enemy’s. He thought that was a good thing and smiled.

After Chapter: Sasuke: (Sauce-Kay)
    Sakura: (Sock-err-aw)
    Naruto: (Na-ruto)
    Tamari: (Ta-mar-e)
    (I seriously don’t know how to pronounce Gaara’s brother’s name. ^^;)

• I'm not much on Naruto, so the story is kinda weird to me. But I'm sure some will like it.

I do like the style of writing used, though. As long as Nauto doesn't spam that god-forsaken catchphrase of his, I'll continue to read it. ^^

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!

• Oh shit, beilieve me, I hate that saying as well.

Chapter 3: Gaara kills in the forest of death

Hinata tried her best to keep up with her team. It turns out that Hinata is the weakest and nicest Ninja out there. She fails all her missions, but she tries so hard to improve herself. Hinata had silver eyes and short black hair. She had a soft, whispery voice that was hard to hear, and she stammered a lot. Kiba, a member of her team, had a dog named Akamaru. Shino was the weirdest member. He could control bugs and make them come out of his skin. The hoped through the branches of the Forest of Death until Kiba stopped the group.
    “I think we’re lost.” He remarked
    “You do?” Shino asked
    “Hinata,” Kiba said “Help us. Can you get us out of here?”
    “Huh?” Hinata asked
    “Can you get us out of here?” Kiba repeated, petting his dog. “Or at least into an opening?”
    “I’ll try.” Hinata said softly. She made a few hand signs, then said: “Byakugan!”
    She pointed in the direction where the forest turned into an opening. Little did she know she was leading her team into something dangerous.
    Gaara had his arms crossed, glaring at the ninja team they had come across. These ninja were from the Sound Village, so I guess Gaara could care less about them.
    “You sand ninja’s won’t make it alive out of here.” One taunted them
    “Are you sure?” Tamari asked
    “Oh yes!” Said the other “You won’t make it past us.”
    Gaara had been silent throughout the entire conversation, until he suddenly felt the urge to kill these good-for-nothing ninjas.
    By this time, Hinata, Kiba, and Shino had made it out of the forest and sat behind some bushes when they noticed the 6 ninjas. Hinata gasped as Gaara sent his sand out onto the sound ninjas.
    “Gaara, what are you doing?!” Tamari screamed. Though she knew it was a useless question. Gaara always had an evil look in his eye before he killed someone. He raised his left arm, and the sand quickly caught the sound ninja’s in their clutches. Gaara grinned, he pulled out an umbrella, and made a fist with his hand. The ninjas who were caught in Gaara’s sand instantly exploded, sending blood everywhere. He raised the umbrella to block the blood from raining on him. The reaming ninja didn’t have a chance to escape. The sand had him as well. It grabbed him, and the last words he heard was Gaara’s “sand coffin”. More blood rained down.
    Hinata and her team were speechless at what they had just saw. Hinata raised a finger to her lip, and stared at Gaara in horror.
    “I’ve never seen anyone kill like him before!” Kiba cried softly. But, apparently, Gaara had known they were there the entire time. He pointed his hand at the bushes were they lay hidden, and the sand went after them. Hinata gasped as the sand grabbed her Kiba and Shino.
    “Gaara, no!” cried Tamari
    He didn’t answer
    “Gaara, please! We’re almost to the exams, please! Don’t!”
    “Fine.” He growled, and the three had escaped a near death experience. Hinata breathed a sigh of relief, but them became worried. What if she got paired with that murderer at the exams?! Her heart pounded as the exam building came into sight.
    After Chapter:
    Hinata: (Hin-aw-at)
    Kiba: (Key-ba)
    Shino: (She-no)

• Come on guys, read this! I’m working really hard on it. ;_;

Chapter 4: Watching the Chunin Exams

Gaara stood stiff and tall as the 4th Hokage told them the rules on how the exams went. Like he cared. He knew them like the back of his hand. You battle until one forfeits or dies. Gaara grinned as he thought of his opponent dieing. Finally, the exams began.
    Nothing amused Gaara until the battle with the Hyuga kids began. Hinata, who you met, was not paired with Gaara, but with her brother, Neji, and did this amuse our boy indeed. He listened to the Neji as he insulted his sister.
    “Hinata,” warned Neji “Forfeit the match.”
    “H-huh?” Hinata stammered
    “I said to forfeit the match.” Neji repeated “You’re going to lose.”
    “I-I-I-”
    “You know you will Hinata.” Neji continued “The way you put your arms in front of you? Your trying to keep me away, aren’t you?”
    “N-no! I-I-”
    “The way you stammer, it shows me you don’t want to do this.”
    Gaara smirked. He loved the way Neji insulted his ever so sweet sister.
    “Your wrong brother!” Hinata cried shrilly
    “Forfeit Hinata!” Neji warned
    Hinata refused. She used Byakugan and told her brother to defend himself. Gaara smiled as he watched the Byakugan Battle. Neji hit Hinata, and Hinata hit back. Hinata suddenly stopped. She coughed up blood. Neji had hit her straight onto the heart! But she didn’t stop. She knocked her brothers hand away and continued. Gaara snickered to himself as he watched Neji hit Hinata directly again, and watched her fall in to her own blood. Neji had won!
    “Who cares.” Gaara thought to himself “I could take on that weakling any day.”
    The exams went from battle to battle, until it came to this:
    Gaara Vs Rock Lee.
    Using his sand, he transported over to the arena, and waited for Rock Lee to come down. Lee jumped down and landed in front of Gaara. When the battle began, he threw Kenai at Gaara. Just like when he was a boy, the sand shot up, blocking the knife-like ninja weapon from reaching Gaara. The sand then went after Lee. Lee used the Kenai to stab the sand away.
    The battle went on like this until Gaara became impatient. While Lee was doing the deadly Hidden Ludoes, he used his sand to cushion his fall. Lee had ripped his muscles and he could barely move. Gaara, who lay motionless on the ground, raised one of his hands.
    “No!” Tamari thought, horrified “He can’t, he won’t!”
    But she was wrong. The sand instantly went after Lee. He tried t get up to run away, but the sand got his left arm and leg. Lee heard something that he never wanted to hear again.
    “Sand Coffin.” Gaara growled. The sand squeezed until his arm and leg broke and ripped. Blood soaked Lee’s arm and leg as he lay unmoving on the ground. Gaara sent the sand after him again, but Lee’s sensei, Gai Sensei, stopped the match before Gaara could kill Lee.
    “That’s enough Gaara.” Gai warned
    Gaara stared, unbelievably, at Gai.
    “Why do you care for him?” Gaara growled
    “He’s precious to me. He may be my student, but he‘s more than a student to me.”
    Gaara suddenly raised his arms to cover his head. It was like Gai’s love for Lee burned and stabbed his heart.
    He walked away and said “Forget it. I quit.”
    “Huh?!” Sakura cried, shocked “He what? He quit?”
    “He still won.” Kakashi said “The minute Gai interfered, Gaara won.”
    Gaara rolled his eyes. “Of course I won you insignificant fool.” He thought “No one can defeat me.” Gaara then joined his sister and brother to await the last match.

After Chapter:
    Gai: (Guy)
    Kakashi: (Cu-Ka-she)
    Neji: (Ned-G)

• This is commonly based on the Naruto series, the main plot. It generally revolves all around it. But it's still neat.

Kind of strange why you took Gaara. He's the biggest emo kid in the series. Though I also liked him when I was still 12, Have to admit that.:P

I'll make a fanfic based on another anim?/manga as well. Probably Love Hina, Mahou Sensei Negima, Elfen Lied, Bleach or Berserk.

Winner: The "They always come back" Award

Winner: The "Most likely to be a channer" Award

Winner: The "Most annoying avatar" Award

• Chapter 5:Sasuke VS Gaara

Gaara walked out of the exams. He didn’t want to train with anyone, he was gonna train by himself. When he heard his sister call to him, he stopped.
    “Gaara!” She cried “You didn’t see who you’re gonna battle at the next exams!”
    “I don’t care.” Gaara said
    “But, Gaara, you’re battling Sasuke Uchia!” Tamari warned “Aren’t you worried?”
    “No. Why should I? It’s not like he can hurt me any more than Lee.”
    “But-”
    Gaara raised a hand to signal his sister to shut up. Then, without another word, he walked off and disappeared. He went to the hospital. I know what your thinking. Is Gaara really coming to see someone? Your wrong. Gaara, as I have said, has never been loved, and he’s not visiting anyone in a good way. He walked down the hall to the room where the nurse said Lee was. Gaara opened the door and stepped in. He saw that Lee was sleeping.
    “All the easier to kill you.” Gaara said to Lee “All the easier.”
    The sand began to go around Lee. Then, Gaara suddenly felt as if he couldn’t move. He turned around and saw Naruto and Shikamarou.
    “What do you think your doing Gaara?” Shikamarou asked
    No reply.
    “What are you doing in Lee’s room?!” Naruto demanded
    “Shut up you fools.” Gaara growled emotionlessly
    Shikamarou had used Shadow Possession Jutsu to stop Gaara from killing Lee.
    “I came into here to end this guy’s misery. After all, after what I did to him, he can’t be a ninja.”
    “That doesn’t mean anything!” Naruto screamed
    “Hush up. This is a hospital, don’t scream.” Shikamarou told Naruto
    Gaara stood there, glaring at the two who had stopped him.
    “You all have no idea what I’ve been through. When I was born, my mother died and my entire village hated me. My body is the host of a sand demon. I shall and will avenge my mothers death, weather you two like it or not.” Gaara finally said
    “But killing Lee after you just defaced him? What a drag.”
    “You mean defeated.” Naruto corrected
    “Whatever.”
    “It’s my purpose in life. I know that ever since I was born, my purpose in life was to kill people, and no one can change that.”
    Naruto stared in disbelief into Gaara’s angry blue eyes. Was it true? Is Gaara’s body really the host of a demon like him?
    Gaara suddenly broke loose from Shikamarou, and continued his attack. But, to his horror, Gai sensei appeared as if he knew Gaara would come here.
    “Save it for the exams Gaara.” Gai warned
    Gaara’s eyes suddenly widened as his sand pulled back into his gorge. He raised a hand to his head, and rubbed his love tattoo as he walked out the door. He turned around to look at them.
    “All the same, I will kill you all. Mark my words. I’ll kill you all.” And then he walked off.
    For the rest of the day, Gaara trained himself by sending his sand at trees and bushes and crushing them. The sun soon set, casting an evil glow on the village. Gaara climbed up onto a roof, and sat down sadly. The way Gai sensei loved Lee, the way Naruto and Shikamarou stopped him, the way Naruto ran to Hinata’s side when she was hurt, it was all so new to him. The wind blew softly, making Gaara’s fire red hair sway in the breeze, moonlight fell on him and gave him a ghostly glow.
    Suddenly, a sound ninja appeared below him, and called up to him.
    “You,” said the sound ninja “I want to kill you! I don’t want to fight Shino. I want to fight Sasuke.”
    Gaara didn’t reply.
    “And now, meet your death.”
    But before the sound ninja could do a hand sign, Gaara turned into the demon sealed within him. The sound ninja was killed instantly when Gaara’s demon form stomped on him. Gaara than climbed back onto the roof top, and sat down as if nothing happened.

The next day, Gaara was about to meet someone he never saw before. Samara, a young 12 year old ninja with brown-blonde hair and blue eyes. She was a very timid girl, and she quit becoming a ninja because of this. Unlike Hinata, Samara could never hit or harm anyone or thing. But, she never knew she would fall in love with someone as dangerous as Gaara.
    Samara walked along the path with her head hung. She never felt loved in this village, probably because no one knew her. She walked until she heard foot steps in front of her. Her head shot up, and she stood an inch away from Gaara’s face.
    Samara’s face grew blood red as she backed away from Gaara.
    “I-I’m so sorry. I wasn’t watching where I was going.”
    Gaara didn’t say anything. She noticed his headband around one of his straps that held the gorge on his back.
    “Y-you’re a sand ninja?” She asked him
    “So what if I am.” Gaara replied coldly
    “S-sorry. Are…Are you going to the arena?”
    “I’m in the battle with Sasuke Uchia. Of course I‘m going to the arena.”
    Samara suddenly felt angry. She hated Sasuke for her own reasons, she believed it was him and his brother that killed her parents.
    “I hate that guy!” Samara screamed
    Her sudden anger didn’t startle Gaara. He just continued to stare at her.
    “Anyway, I hope you win…uh…”
    “Gaara.” He growled
    “Yeah…uh…good luck.”
    She stepped out of his way and watched him leave. Her face was still red as she felt love for the first time. She ran after him to watch the exams.
    Samara sat down in the front seat, not caring about the battle that was currently going on. She wanted to see Gaara fight! She blushed at the thought of him winning and not smiling or waving. She thought of him just leaveing the crowd view. When the battle began, she leaned forward to get a better look.

Gaara’s sand swirled around him viscously as Sasuke approached. But, Kakshi Sensei had taught Sasuke how to be fast like Lee, and so Gaara had trouble hurting Sasuke. Gaara wasn’t about to give up. Using his sand, he turned the flat, fine sand into a dense round ball to protect him. Before Sasuke could punch Gaara, the sand sent spikes out, that stabbed Sasuke on his left side. He jumped back, shocked, at what Gaara had used to protect himself.
    Gaara sat Indian style in his sand ball, then made a hand sign. He then began chanting a very long jutsu. Every time Sasuke tried to attack, the spikes would shoot out and stop him. Sasuke would not allow Gaara to complete his jutsu. He jumped onto the wall, and began charging up.
    “Oh mother,” Gaara mumbled “I shall do as I was told. I’m such a good little boy. I‘ll avenge your death mother, I will.”
    Sasuke was now ready to hit Gaara. He had a lighting like ball in his hand, and he charged at the sand ball. Before the spikes could stop him, he crashed through the sand ball, and hit Gaara right on the shoulder!
    Gaara’s eyes shot open, his breathing quickened as he felt blood.
    “Mother,” He said “What is this? It’s so warm, it’s so wet…What is it?” Then, to Gaara’s horror, he was bleeding. The ninja who had never bled, who had never been scratched, was now bleeding badly. The entire arena could hear his horrified screams.
    “BLOOOOD! IT’S MY BLOOOOOOOOOOOD!”
    Tamari, who had been watching the match, gasped.
    “That can’t be true!” She shrieked “Is it true? Can Gaara be…in pain?!”
    Samara gasped when she heard Gaara’s scream. She knew she would be betraying the leaf village if she went down there, but she couldn’t help it. She forced herself to hold back. She stared as the dense ball began to fall back into sand.
    “Tamari,” said Kankuro “Lets get Gaara! The signal has been set.”
    “Right!”
    They jumped down to get Gaara. He held his shoulder, his whole body trembling with pain. Tamari held his arm as he hung his head, trying his best to make the pain go away. Sasuke sat on the field, staring at what he had done. Had he really made the sand ninja who was never hurt, bleed?
    “Get out of my way!” Sasuke heard Gaara say “I must kill him!”
    “Enough Gaara! Calm down, the signal has been set, now come on!” Tamari scolded
    “Seriously.” Kankuro said
    Gaara stopped and raised his hands to his head. The migraines hurt Gaara like a fire hurts a forest. Kankuro bent down and put Gaara’s right arm over his shoulder. Tamari nodded at her brother and they ran off. Samara couldn’t stop herself, forced by her love for a sand ninja she hardly knew, she took off after them after Sasuke jumped after them. She lagged behind Sasuke for awhile, then realized what he was trying to do. He was going after Gaara to make sure he had finished what they had started. Angered, she reached into her pouch, and threw a kunai dagger at Sasuke. It hit him in the back, but he didn’t stop. Samara decided that if she was to stop Sasuke from reaching Gaara, she had to fight him herself. Samara made a few hand signs, and then went after Sasuke.
    “Kankuro!” Tamari shouted “We have to move faster! Our pursuers aren’t far behind!”
    “I’m going as fast as I can!” Kankuro snapped “Why don’t you try carrying both Gaara and his gorge filled with sand?!”
    Samara knew that if she didn’t stop Sasuke, then he would kill the sand ninja she secretly loved.
    “Shadow Ball Jutsu!” She screamed, and caught Sasuke inside a black ball. When she threw him into a tree. That didn’t stop him. He recovered quickly, and began pursuing Gaara. Samara knew it was useless, so she stopped and watched Sasuke go after the three sand ninjas.

• Fine, don't read this, see what I care.

Chapter 6: Gaara’s True Demon Form

Samari leaned against the tree sadly. Her attempt to stop Sasuke from reaching Gaara was a complete failure. Samari suddenly heard other foot steps and looked up. Naruto and Sakura where running through the trees with a dog! Were they after Gaara as well? She wouldn’t allow Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto to hurt him! She made a few hands signs, and got ready to hit them. The jutsu she just prepared was call 20 palms and 64 fists. It’s a powerful jutsu that can easily weaken her. She hopped after Sakura and Naruto as fast as she could, she could only hope that she could reach Gaara before Sasuke could.
    Kankuro hopped faster than Tamari for a few seconds then they were stopped by Sasuke. Tamari told Kankuro to take Gaara out of here while she battled Sasuke. Kankuro nodded and ran off.
    The battle with Sasuke and Tamari was short. Before long, Sasuke was hot on the trail again. Tamari easily caught back up, but was surprised to see that Sasuke had already caught up to Kankuro. She took Gaara and ran off with him while Kankuro fought Sasuke. But to Kankuro’s horror, Shino had followed and wanted to fight while Sasuke went after Gaara. Sasuke obeyed Shino and went off to capture Gaara once and for all.
    Tamari stopped when Gaara finally woke up.
    “Tamari,” He said weakly “Stop.”
    “Gaara, are you sure?” Tamari asked “You still sound weak.”
    “I said put me down!” He snapped.
    Tamari landed on a wide tree branch and sat Gaara down. She stared at her younger brother worryingly as her eyes fell on his open wound on his shoulder.
    “Gaara,” She warned “Your still hurt. F you will just let me-”
    “Shut up Tamari.” Gaara growled “Get away from me. I don’t need your help!” And with that, Gaara smacked his sister away from him. She landed on a tree branch below him. Sasuke caught up to him, and smirked.
    “I finally caught up to you.” He challenged
    “Sasuke Uchia, do you really think you and triumph over me with a few powerful jutsus? How pathetic.” Gaara shot back
    “The only thing that’s gonna pathetic around here, is you Gaara. When I beat the living life out of you.”
    “You think you can beat me, Uchiha?” Gaara growled “You think you can defeat me in my true form?!”
    “Huh?”
    Suddenly, Gaara let out a scream. A scream that was unbelievably inhuman. He screamed and screamed, until his face began to crack open. His whole body trembled as the demon he hosted came out. His right arm grew large and brown. His right eye turned completely black and out came a yellow pupil. Gaara then looked at Sasuke angrily.
    “You look surprised!” Gaara cried out with evil happiness
    “Wh-What the heck are you?!” Sasuke cried out
    Gaara didn’t answer, with a wild animal-like cry, he jumped at Sasuke with pure rage. Sasuke was to slow. Gaara brushed by him and cut his arm.
    “Sasuke Uchiha? Do I frighten you?” Gaara taunted evilly “Does my true form scare you Uchiha?!”
    Sasuke peeked around a corner of the tree to stare at Gaara.
    “Come out, come out wherever you are!” Gaara cried evilly
    “I can’t battle this guy when he’s like that!” Sasuke said to himself
    “Sasuke, have you forgotten what I’ve told you?” Gaara asked the emptiness in front of him “Have you already forgotten my purpose?!” Gaara turned quickly around and smacked Sasuke across the face with his large claws. Sasuke flew and landed hard on his chest. The curse make began to take over, but it sent so much pain threw him that he fainted right in front of a killer. Gaara grinned evilly, and jumped at Sasuke.
    By now, Samari had caught up, and watched in horror. Is that really Gaara? Is that really Sasuke he’s about to kill? Samari grinned. “Kill him Gaara,” She mumbled “Show Uchiha he’s not so hot and awesome. Prove to him that the Uchiha clan sucks!”
    But before he could finish Sasuke off, Naruto came and kicked Gaara in the face. Samari gasped as she watched Gaara hit a tree. Gaara stood up angrily. Suddenly, he screamed bloody murder as a tail came out of Gaara’s backside. The battle with Naruto and Gaara raged on until Naruto shoved a Kunai dagger into the base of Gaara’s tail. {I’m sure you know where that is.}
    Gaara was sent flying to the ground. He hit it so hard he dug into the dirt.
    “There’s no way,” Samari heard Gaara yell “THERE’S ABSOULLUTLY NO WAY, I’M GONNA LOOSE TO A GUY LIKE HIM!!!!”
    Samari screamed as Gaara turned into his demon form. It was a large beast with a tail a mile long. Samari fainted at the site of Gaara’s demon form. She heard screaming, and bashing, and fighting. Then it all stopped. Her eyes fluttered open, and se saw Gaara lying on the ground. Blood soaked the middle of his face, and she saw he was disabled. Naruto began crawling toward him.
    “No,” She heard Gaara say “Get away from me!”
    “Never!” Naruto cried “I will stop you. Even if I have to kill you.”
    Samari’s eyes widened. Her anger rose up like lava. With anger and rage to back her up, she jumped down and landed in front of Gaara, right in the path of Naruto.
    “Huh?” Naruto cried, surprised
    “Leave Gaara alone!” She screamed at him “He’s been hurt enough in his life time!”
    Naruto pulled out a Kunai Dagger “Move.” He threatened
    Samari pulled out a Kunai as well, but she threw it at him, it scraped his cheek.
    “Leave him alone.” She repeated, then took off her jacket.
    Naruto’s eyes widened. “You’re a leaf ninja…”
    Samari looked down at her leaf village head band. She had cracked in in many places to show her hate and rage.
    “So what if I am!” She cried “The leaf village is a terrible place.”
    “No its not!” Naruto objected
    Before he could continue, Samari knelt beside Gaara. She put her fingers in the blood puddle forming in the middle of his head. Gaara was surprised what she had done. She looked into his eyes, and smiled.
    “Gaara,” She began “I know your pain more than anyone else. You see, I was sunned by the leaf village because they thought I killed my parents. But I didn’t‘. And with your blood-” she wiped Gaara’s blood across the leaf village headband, leaveing a red, dripping mass on the symbol of the leaf. She turned toward Naruto angrily.
    “You think you’re unstoppable.” She challenged “You think no one can beat you. But I, I can beat you Naruto Uzamaki!” Then she made a bunch of hand signs and said “20 palms, 64 fists jutsu!”
    Naruto screamed in pain as she picked him up, and slapped him 20 times and punched him 64 times. The last punch sent him flying backwards into Sakura and Sasuke, who had just arrived.
    “You,” She said through gritted teeth “I hate every last one of you. You think the Leaf Village is unstoppable.” And, with a final attempt to show her anger, she used a forbidden jutsu she had taught herself.
    “Secret Jutsu, shadow crystal jutsu!”
    A bunch of black-ish purple crystals appeared, and went flying at the three leaf ninjas. The crystals cut them badly, but didn’t kill them. They ran off back to the village. Samari looked back at Gaara, and grinned.
    “Gaara, you may not feel loved.” She said to him, frowning suddenly “But you are.” She bent down and picked Gaara up. “Your brother and sister should be here any minute.”
    Gaara didn’t say anything. He stared at her and then Tamari and Kankuro came. Kankuro took Gaara from Samari, and noticed the beat up and bloody headband. Tamari and Kankuro looked her, surprised.
    “I betrayed the leaf village.” She explained “I’m joining the sand or sound village.”
    Gaara didn’t say anything. Tamari and Kankuro nodded as they ran off. Gaara’s head hung as if he was sad.
    “Kankuro, Tamari,” He said weakly
    “Yes?” The both asked in unison
    “I’m sorry.”
    “It’s okay Gaara.” Tamari said.