• Can a very good artist draw me 3 things:
    Link with his sword killing Ganon( put the arrow quiver there too ;)
    A keyblade ( Lotsa detail please) and,
    Link, on his horse jumping a gate.

Put the ones you have finished first. Don't draw all three without putting the first one down.
    Thank You!

If you want this type of sig go to:

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• I seriously doubt that your going to get someone to draw some nice art about those pieces, For one: Artists that do free work very well is rare, and For Two: With your details, I could draw Stick Figures and meet what you wrote.

Not here anymore - Mr. Goron.

• I csnt be more specific except: No Stick figures and crappy notes on the side! People already know a drawing has to have real sized people. Also the keyblade one is just a key with a design and a handle.

If you want this type of sig go to:

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• I know, All I'm saying is that when your requesting something, you want to cover everything, so that it will be drawn how you want it. I know what the Keyblade is, that one is simple, but what i was really talking about was the one where link is stabbing ganon, you should explain the setting, and everything.

• I'll do it for you when you get time. HMS, you get a warn for insulting slighty. No points added to the infractions.

Whatever Shrukan, way to abuse your powers though, in fact i don't think that anyone else could do it any better than you, and come up with some way to justify it.