Community Topic V1- Legends never die...

• I notice a lot of spam in this topic, actually.
    Then, what is the point of this topic?

• Quote from Timothy

I notice a lot of spam in this topic, actually.
    Then, what is the point of this topic?

Read the first post in the topic, but I decided to post a celebraion in here. So we'll get back on track. :)

I just hit 701 post??? So I'm guessing I'm good.

• Quote from Shrukan

Read the first post in the topic, but I decided to post a celebraion in here. So we'll get back on track. :)

I just hit 701 post??? So I'm guessing I'm good.

Post count does not matter. It matters how you post.

• Quote from Timothy

Post count does not matter. It matters how you post.

She has the excuse of being the Administrator/Webmistress and being able to post another topic just to put some rules for specific sections, showing forum updates which are like 50 of her posts, double posting in certain topics, etc.

Otherwise, yes, you're right.

Although if you can somehow manage to get both quality and quantity, then you have it made in the shade.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Okay i have returned.... you wont believe what hell i went through since i was gone... I'm allergic to bees, and i accidentally knocked down a nest, well long story short i had multiple bee stings and i had to stay in the hospital... so most the time that i was gone i was in the hospital....

• I'm sorry to hear that.
    I'M BACK!!! I TOOK MY LAPTOP!!! :P

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• Seven yet to go. I'm almost at six hundred.. .which is a respectable amount.

• Quote from spiff

I'm not going to be on as often now as I have a new baby sister! Yay! So, yeah, that is all.

Wholly smokes, congrats!! :)

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.