Spanish, the most USELESS language in the fricken world! [STRONG LANGUAGE!]

• What am I supposed to do with a ****ing second language? HUH?! Why do I have to take Spanish? I mean seriously! I'm in the ****ing US! I'm not in ****ing Spain, Mexico, or any of those damn countries in South America! Why can't anyone just learn ****ing English so we all know what the **** we are speaking without any translation errors?!

Seriously. Why the ****ing hell do I have to know to say: "no, de ninguna manera"? WTF is this ****ing bullshit?! Where the **** will I say "no, de ninguna manera" outside of ****ing Michigan? I swear to ****ing god this is bullshit. All I need to know is English and not some other ****ing foreign language.

I have to know how to speak this shit in Spanish class? This is ****ing impossible when you are trying to take other ****ing classes at the same time.

EXCUSE US FOR HAVING FIVE OTHER CLASSES TEACHER! *flips off*

God. I swear to mother****ing god that other languages are pointless. Why don't we have just English, but just keep our own religions? I mean you don't need a ****ing language for a damn religion.

• Dude, what the hell. It's fun learning a second langage. Why the f*** are you making a fuss about it? Did you ever stop and think to consider that mexcians or chinese have a harder time learning english then we do? Clam down. What the f***ing hell. What if someone says he's gonna kill you but you don't understand him? -_-

And don't use 'god' and 'damn' in the same sentence.

• Could you please useless unrespectfull and invalid words for this site.

Well, what I have to say, if you're already flipping...

We are forced to take French and English classes here in Belgium. You're pretty lucky, if I may say so myself.;)

Winner: The "They always come back" Award

Winner: The "Most likely to be a channer" Award

Winner: The "Most annoying avatar" Award

• Dude, what the hell. It's fun learning a second langage. Why the f*** are you making a fuss about it? Did you ever stop and think to consider that mexcians or chinese have a harder time learning english then we do? Clam down. What the f***ing hell. What if someone says he's gonna kill you but you don't understand him? -_-

And don't use 'god' and 'damn' in the same sentence.

Midna. You don't tell me what the **** to do.

If you think its fun learn a second ****ing language, tell me wtf this sentence means without using a ****ing translation site:

Mister Smith fue nuestro profesor sustituto en nuestra clase de espa?ol. Fue ?spero y media y no nos gusta mucho. ?l nos dio un mont?n de trabajo por hacer.

• I always thought this way too, only I'm not so angry and violent about it. :| We really don't need to learn other languages... luckily I had a choice for my classes. Didn't you too, Amy?

Secondly, the reason most American schools want us to learn Spanish is because it really looks good on a resume, and because it's America's second language anyway. We're not forced to learn French in Canada, (choices in high school for our classes, yay) but if I were, I wouldn't be exactly thrilled about it, either.

Also, don't sweat it if you fail. Concentrate on your other, MORE IMPORTANT classes. :D

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• I always thought this way too, only I'm not so angry and violent about it. :| We really don't need to learn other languages... luckily I had a choice for my classes. Didn't you too, Amy?

Well what other ****ing class can I take? PE 2? Wow I'd kill myself over that. ****ing French? Nah. Vo-tech (another school that takes up 3 hours of our normal school). Fat ****ing chance as everyone took the damn classes I wanted! THERE WAS NO OTHER CLASSES! I WASN'T GOING TO TAKE ****ING CHEMISTRY! THERE ISN'T ANY CLASSES I CAN TAKE! YOU CAN THANKS THE ****ING ART TEACHER CAUSE I CAN'T TAKE HIS CLASS NO MORE!

• Well what other ****ing class can I take? PE 2? Wow I'd kill myself over that. ****ing French? Nah. Vo-tech (another school that takes up 3 hours of our normal school). Fat ****ing chance as everyone took the damn classes I wanted! THERE WAS NO OTHER CLASSES! I WASN'T GOING TO TAKE ****ING CHEMISTRY! THERE ISN'T ANY CLASSES I CAN TAKE! YOU CAN THANKS THE ****ING ART TEACHER CAUSE I CAN'T TAKE HIS CLASS NO MORE!

Okay then... yeah, that kinda happened to me too. I need to graduate a semester late now, so I'll be going to university at 19. But whatever, it's really not that big of a deal. Can't you try dropping the class altogether? Your school doesn't offer spare periods?

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Okay then... yeah, that kinda happened to me too. I need to graduate a semester late now, so I'll be going to university at 19. But whatever, it's really not that big of a deal. Can't you try dropping the class altogether? Your school doesn't offer spare periods?

They won't let me change classes at all for the year, so I'm ****ed. :/