Wounds of the heart...

• I finally found the root of my anger and hatred. I finally found out the reason I have been so evil to everyone and thing....
    Have any of you heard of wounds of the heart? It's any awful thing to have. It hardly affects some people, but for others, it's unbearable. I've lost so much in my life that I thought that my purpose for living was useless. That explains my suicide attempts. But then I met Midnight, and they all disappered. But, bow he's gone, and the wound that was gone for so long came back in such a short time. Only this time, its bigger and more hurting. I cry when I hear the song 'I miss you' and I've tried everything to heal this hole in my heart. But nothing works.

I really hope this helps explains my strange actings. And I hope you all know this wound will never heal.

• Your purpose for Anger and Hatred... I've known that for a while mostly witout knowing that. I did suspect it though(You did make an RP character named Midnight.)

Its just the consept of life, the more you get to know someone/thing the more pain you will have when its taken away. But understand that it is possible that you can live without the pain of animals. I already know your not up for that, seeing how that you live in a farm... >.<

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Don't keep saying "This pain will never go away", because I'm sure it will. You're still only 12 Midna, you have many more years to realize what happened and you'll get over it. Even when you're 30 I bet you might still look back on what happened to Midnight and feel sad, but you will not afflicted by it as much as you are now. It happened at a really unfortunate time in your life - you're not old enough that you can just get over it maturely (Around my age or older), but you're not young enough that you don't remember or that you would easily get over it in a short amount of time due to hyperactivity (probably under 14).

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Don't keep saying "This pain will never go away", because I'm sure it will. You're still only 12 Midna, you have many more years to realize what happened and you'll get over it. Even when you're 30 I bet you might still look back on what happened to Midnight and feel sad, but you will not afflicted by it as much as you are now. It happened at a really unfortunate time in your life - you're not old enough that you can just get over it maturely (Around my age or older), but you're not young enough that you don't remember or that you would easily get over it in a short amount of time due to hyperactivity (probably under 14).

I agree. Did you know that is a TRUE fact that... Well take for instance that your playing MapleStory or Zelda or something, and your saying to yourself: "Oh shit, I"m going to die, I'm going to die..." Then you say: "OH CRAP! I just died!" Because your 25(or fifty) percent likely to die. THINK POSITIVE. Take that 25(or fifty) percent off the chart.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• As much as I personally believe such concepts or anger and hatred aren't really meant for the internet at all, I'm wishing you good luck with everything and all.

Have a good life.

Winner: The "They always come back" Award

Winner: The "Most likely to be a channer" Award

Winner: The "Most annoying avatar" Award