Shadow's Art Topic

• AWESOME. Now, make a super duper randomlicious picture of something totally yours to think about. Wow, that's like just making someone draw something for you, without any instructions.

If you want this type of sig go to:

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• AWESOME. Now, make a super duper randomlicious picture of something totally yours to think about. Wow, that's like just making someone draw something for you, without any instructions.

I just might do that, when somthing as creative as this catches my eye, takes time to plan the drawing out, I just might beable to come up with somthing just as good as this one.

Thanks CC, I hope to get better at this, I hope to get better art programs, like Photoshop when I get the money to do so, I did this one all in Paint Shop Pro 7.

• I managed to get new stuff in before my Paint Shop Pro programs expired, and here they are, I'm very proud of these sigs.

Look Familiar?

Mario Sig

I was going to have Look Familiar text in color, but I thought it looked good in white. ^_^

Comments plz!! :thumbup1:

• -I like the Mario Sig. Especially how Mario's name starts from the "M" on his hat. Nice!
    -Like the way you colored the Bowser pic. It came out really good.
    -I liked the Mewtwo one. I've drawn him a bunch of times, but none of them have ever come out as good as that one!
    -Is that Spyro? That's really good! It's hard to draw the faces of dragons and monsters.

--I'm out of my mind. Please leave a message.--
    --*Hands out hearts to everyone* Be happy--

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• -I like the Mario Sig. Especially how Mario's name starts from the "M" on his hat. Nice!
    -Like the way you colored the Bowser pic. It came out really good.
    -I liked the Mewtwo one. I've drawn him a bunch of times, but none of them have ever come out as good as that one!
    -Is that Spyro? That's really good! It's hard to draw the faces of dragons and monsters.

I saw a pic that looked a bit like that one, for the Spyro one, and I tried out out for the face of spyro and it gives him a more fierce look and more of a grown-up face. Thanks for the other comments, the Mario Sigs I've done were a bit rushed, so they are not properly made, and the fact I did them in Paint Shop Pro 7, if I ever get my hands on a bought copy of PhotoShop CS3 I'll be sure to make better ones, and more... ^_^