One question: Why don't you give infractions to Squall for spamming, eh? I get banned and shit for spamming and flaming and past admins get the slide off? Does that honestly make ****ing sense?

I honestly have no idea why the **** they do this.

• It wasn', but I got infracted for it, when Squall just runs around and flames everyone in the damn universe.

Edit:

You have been banned for the following reason:
    Rule breaking, flamming.

Date the ban will be lifted: November 27th, 2007, 06:00 PM

• It wasn', but I got infracted for it, when Squall just runs around and flames everyone in the damn universe.

Edit:

You have been banned for the following reason:
    Rule breaking, flamming.

Date the ban will be lifted: November 27th, 2007, 06:00 PM

Wow, a ban now? Your post wasn't on-topic and needed only an infraction, but a ban is retarded...

Seriously, you need to leave those forums... I don't care if Raziel, Bill Gates, or Buddha is there, this is not helping your situation at all.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• I got banned for flaming Squall.

Edit:
    Lucas - Metakaiser says (6:37 PM):
    well because that's what im supposed to do?
    you should have eaten it and shut up, but you dind't meet at least that expectative
    Lucas - Metakaiser says (6:37 PM):
    i tought you were more intelligent than that
    Shrukan (F) TK (F) says (6:37 PM):
    You calling me a dumbass now?
    Shrukan (F) TK (F) says (6:37 PM):
    I don't like it when I have to deal with infractions when I feel I shouldn't need them.
    Shrukan (F) TK (F) says (6:38 PM):
    I ATE the one Soggy gave me cause I deserved it.

• Read my edit to the above post.

I did...

Okay, let's see:

Squall is being given special treatment, thus an unfair forum.

You're being abused through unfair bannings and warnings.

You repeatedly go back there even after these instances occur.

This is not helping you at all. In fact, its negative influence on you is only causing more frustration. Do not go back there, I'm telling you, you're gonna regret it... again.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Shrukan, TK has a very solid point, but if you're wanting to stay there, then why not just post only in the RPG part of the forum?
    It isn't like they actually care what some people say, right? Most of it is just for fun. Hell, I hate Squall as much as you, but that won't change anything going on there. Just avoid the main discussion part of the forum if it makes you this upset.

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!