• I hate to brag but Midna is awesome, anyone who objects I'll take take you down, j/k. =P

I know that many here will say that Link is the best Zelda Character there is coz he's a popular character, it makes a change if you chose someone else.

• Definitely Malo. I mean, come on, he's a kid who acts like an adult! How cool is that? The postman is also a classic, so is Tingle.

Nah, just pulling your leg. I like Midna as well. Her character development was just excellent. The worst character would have to be Navi. Sorry, but I just can't stand her. It's partly the voice, the attitude and her appearance that annoy me.

Need help with anything? Feel free to PM me.

• Definitely Malo. I mean, come on, he's a kid who acts like an adult! How cool is that? The postman is also a classic, so is Tingle.

Nah, just pulling your leg. I like Midna as well. Her character development was just excellent. The worst character would have to be Navi. Sorry, but I just can't stand her. It's partly the voice, the attitude and her appearance that annoy me.

Yes. Another person who agrees. Midna is more into the storyline, and even after playing TP several times, she doesn't get annoying.

Navi does in OoT. I swear this is about the 11 th time playing OoT and I'm still annoyed when the game suddenly stops and navi has to speak her head off.

• You like Female Ranchers with big boobs. :P

Exactly! :D

I'd have to admit, though. Midna is relatively sexy in her human form as well, not nearly as attractive as Romani or Cremia, but still pretty attractive.

In the category of the male gender, I don't really fancy anyone except for Kafei. He's by far the most developed NPC character in the entire Zelda series, Anju comes second.

Winner: The "They always come back" Award

Winner: The "Most likely to be a channer" Award

Winner: The "Most annoying avatar" Award

• In the category of the male gender, I don't really fancy anyone except for Kafei. He's by far the most developed NPC character in the entire Zelda series, Anju comes second.

Kafei is definitely the most devoloped one. Linebeck a bit too. And a few others.

Malo is an annoying little miget who dont get on with his Brother Collin, and dose not speak up when he gives out hints and such.

Actually, Talo and Malo are brothers, not him and Collin. Collin was an only child until his sister was born.

• Midna, cuz shes ....>> << Hot in her Twili form. And because shes not annoying to death.

If you want this type of sig go to:

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Midna, cuz shes ....>> << Hot in her Twili form. And because shes not annoying to death.

Midna, cuz shes .... Ma friend.

Zelda, Link, Navi, Midna, Saria, The Old man under the waterfall, Tingle, Ganon, Ganondorf, Vaati, The split timeline, Malon, Nabooru, Impa... it goes on and on.

800 posts mother fluxur.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Midna, cuz shes .... Ma friend.

Zelda, Link, Navi, Midna, Saria, The Old man under the waterfall, Tingle, Ganon, Ganondorf, Vaati, The split timeline, Malon, Nabooru, Impa... it goes on and on.

800 posts mother fluxur.

xD lawl, I liked Shiek for a while... when I played OoT for the first time, but put me off when I discoverd its a woman (Zelda) in a mask & tight clothes.