Yu-gi-oh! Decks, if you play it.

• I have played it for a brief time a few years ago. I had no specific strategy for my deck. Just a bunch of 4-star 1800 attack and 6 star - 2400 attack monsters, and a few strategies involving a number of cards.

I remember having this combo with one Monster, Protector of the sanctuary, 1100-1900, which had this effect that didn't allow players to draw cards outside their draw-step in the beginning of a turn, in combination with one of the famous ''discard your hand, and draw a new one'' magic cards. They couldn't draw new ones... hehe.

I also had the Solarflare Dragon. This dragon, it was a Pyro, could not be attacked if there was another Pyro in the field. So if you had two Solarflare dragons in play, they essentially could not be destroyed by attacks. Now, this wasn't so much of a big deal, unless you calculate in the fact that each of the dragons deals 500 instant damage to the oponents life-force each turn. That's essentially two invincible dragons dealing you 1000 instant damage.

That's all I remember from it :). I did like that game, won a few tournaments with it, but now I stepped over to the more advanced Magic the Gathering. It's more fun imo.

.. _ .. /~_0_~\ .. _ ..
    -=!~||~!=-
    defy the blackened, enshroud your timidity, destroy the legend, embrace your reality.

-=!~|I am from beyond your God|~!=-

• i don't have any cards but i have yu-gi-oh world championship 2008, and i have a deck which is awesome, i challenced some one on wifi and crashed him,

my strongest monster has + 30000 ATK, nobody can beat that

Vegeta: ITS OVER 9000

Friend made this for me (starlight from TZ)

• I have a lot of cards separated into 5 different 40 card decks each.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.