Legend of Zelda: 15- Released in 2009?

• I knew that a Zelda game is being made.I just didn't know if it was true but now I know.I wonder if it's going to be a MMORPG(Massive Multiplayer Online Role playing game).that would be too cool although I don't think it will happen.
    I have this funny feeling that it's going to be a sequel to Twilight princess.

• Well techincally it would be Zelda 16 because Links crossbow training is techincally Zelda 15, right? o.O

But anyway, I just hope this Zelda game is as awesome as Zelda TP and judging by the fact it is not out 'till 2009, I bet it will pwn! B-)

• I did hear of this on Youtube, several sites.

I hope it can get as near as "The Best Game Ever" title as Oot.

Twilight Wars sound good for the name? Anyone?

If you want this type of sig go to:

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Well techincally it would be Zelda 16 because Links crossbow training is techincally Zelda 15, right? o.O

Meh. Link's Crossbow Training wasn't really a 'true' Zelda game. It didn't even have a storyline :/ Link gets a crossbow and starts shooting stuff, that's basically it...

Quote from Zelda Hunter

Reminds me of Halo Wars. Speculating about the title is pretty pointless anyway. No one could have guessed that Twilight Princess would, in fact, be called Twilight Princess.

Things will become more clear in due time. We'll just have to wait :/

Need help with anything? Feel free to PM me.

• I did hear of this on Youtube, several sites.

I hope it can get as near as "The Best Game Ever" title as Oot.

Nah I think they should leave the Twilight realm way alone now, I think they should scrap Ganondorf to, maybe Ganondorf can have a son?

I think good name would be, The Legend of Zelda: Ganon's Revenge.

With that title and Ganondorfs son. Ganondorf could use his son to get revenge and Ganondorf could die at the start of the game, then the son could kidnap Zelda and then try and kill Link. B-)

Yeah I bet you all hate my idea. :-(

• ^Lol, I don't see how Ganondorf would ever get a son though. He hates everybody.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• I'm sorry, but that didn't make me laugh. That just sounded stupid.

• Well, seeing as how, in the Gerudo tribe, there's a man born every 100 years, I don't see how he couldn't...

Unless...wait, if they use the OoT timeline, he got locked in the evil realm, so maybe he didn't have time to have a son...

Unless...wait, when they went back in time after defeating Ganon, he wasn't locked in the evil realm so....

Gaaah! I'm giving myself a headache.

• Actually, Black_Mage, there is a Male born in the Gerudo tribe every 10,000 years.

• I can go play OoT right now or look it up on IGN and it will say 10,000 years.

Anyway, I wonder what this 15'th Zelda game will be like.

• Sorry, but anybody can go into Wikipedia and edit it. I suggest getting a better source such as IGN. See, I just edited it and now it says ten thousand. It was inaccurate. Go to http://guides.ign.com and search it there inside of a FAQ. Besides, Ganondorf and the others live for thousands of years. There would be a few men if it was 100 years. Go look it up on IGN, now.

Anyway, it sounds interesting. I'm hoping Nintendo will surprise us with a great game.