Legend of Zelda: 15- Released in 2009?

• Sorry, but anybody can go into Wikipedia and edit it. I suggest getting a better source such as IGN. See, I just edited it and now it says ten thousand. It was inaccurate. Go to http://guides.ign.com and search it there inside of a FAQ. Besides, Ganondorf and the others live for thousands of years. There would be a few men if it was 100 years. Go look it up on IGN, now.

Anyway, it sounds interesting. I'm hoping Nintendo will surprise us with a great game.

Dude...you're a ****ing idiot. Its 100 years. You seem to know nothing about Zelda.

Anyway...There was a magazine article I saw posted at Zelda Dungeon, and it said that Nintendo was looking into first person mechanics, like Oblivion.

• Zeypherlink, I'd rather not argue with you. Just because it's 100 years and I was incorrect, doesn't mean I am an idiot. Given the chance, I could thoroughly prove I am much more sophisticated than you. I made a mistake. Everybody does, and don't tell me they don't. Just because I made a minor mistake you suggest I know nothing about Zelda? I've beaten OoT over 60 times my friend. Just because I don't pay attention to every single little quote doesn't mean that I know nothing about Zelda. Please come back when you can provide a better argument.

I really don't like first person games. They annoy me. If you ask me I think it would be better if Nintendo kept it the way it is.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.