Shiek: Male or Female?

• Maybe she dressed up as a dude and was a transvestite...

If that were true, then it would be blatantly obvious to notice the different details that normals males don't have.

Zelda uses Shiek as a disguise to make sure she didn't get caught by Ganon. The REAL Shiek is indeed a male, but from what I heard, he passed away before the future state of OoT began. Since his existence in that world was scarce to only being a few, Zelda was able to use Shiek's form as a disguise so that she could blend in with the surroundings and not get caught by Ganon and thus, sealing the fate of Hyrule.

Least this is from what I've heard.

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!

• I'd definitly say male, but going back on how zelda can look, when you see her she dont have off boobs so she could easily squash them to look like a Guy's chest, but who knows anything is possible....

or the other explanation would be... Zelda's been working out!! ^_^

• Lol, I thought Shiek was a male for a long time. Until Super Smash Brothers Melee. Shiek is Zelda, so I'm pretty sure Shiek is a female. As Muigi stated. There was a real Shiek at one time. Their race was known as the Shiekah(directly from OoT).

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.