• I am a hardcore street fighter fan.
    I have all the SNES Street fighter games and I have Street fighter on the gameboy advance.

Now I really think they should release Street fighter 2: Turbo edition on the DS and make it a wi fi compatible game.

Capcom should also make a 3D style street fighter game on the DS to.

I guess I just miss playing a new street fighter game, but anyway what is your oppinion on the possabilty of street fighter coming to the DS?

• I merely have obtained Street Fighter 3: Alpha. Well, I received it from a friend for less than 5 bucks. I really should get Street Fighter 2, though. I've played it tons of times in arcades and it rocks socks.

Winner: The "They always come back" Award

Winner: The "Most likely to be a channer" Award

Winner: The "Most annoying avatar" Award

• I merely have obtained Street Fighter 3: Alpha. Well, I received it from a friend for less than 5 bucks. I really should get Street Fighter 2, though. I've played it tons of times in arcades and it rocks socks.

Yeah it truely is a great game, I would love to see it come out in a new kinda series on the Nintendo Wii.

Alot of people think street fighter 3: alpha is better than street fighter 2: turbo edition but I myself prefer the street fighter 2 series above all other street fighter games.