• hey everyone, obviously I'm new here... I love the zelda series, my favorite one would have to be Twilight Princess, and right now I am playing Phantom Hour Glass, which is alot of fun
    anyways I hope I'm welcome here ^_^
    (btw don't be fooled by my user name, most people at first think I'm a boy that likes dinosaurs, but I'm not :p)

• That's what I first thought. I thought you were those 6 year olds that join random forums and spam. I was wrong.

On another note, Welcome. This is a nice site. And in our state, your always welcome here.

.::Zelda Hunter::.

If you want this type of sig go to:

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• *Cough* It's really a boy, don't let her demented ways fool you. =P

Anyways welcome, maybe you can help make this place a bit more lively.

• Welcome Spted Dinosaur! As I noticed, you're a gamer of the newer generations, unlike myself and one another individual over these Zelda-based forums.

But anyway, I've managed to see your recent picture in the Scrapbook, the guitar is absolutely my favourite instrument, next to the ever-so-awesome drums. Personally, I have to admit that you look very lovely, If I may say so myself.

Now, I'll introduce myself somewhat: The name's Timothy, I'm a full-blood european and I currently live in Belgium. As for my actual interests, I'm quite hyped about anim?/manga, gaming in general. Mainly aiming myself towards the RPG/adventure styled games, such as Legend Of Zelda, Final Fantasy, Mana series, StarFox and Metroid. I'm very much into Shooters as well, including Metal Gear Solid, Gears Of War, etc.

That kind of stuff, and I'm a person who lives in the SNES era. That's about it.

Anyway, getting off-topic. Welcome to the community!

Winner: The "They always come back" Award

Winner: The "Most likely to be a channer" Award

Winner: The "Most annoying avatar" Award

• W00t, more familiar faces. Welcome to the forum Spted! (It's me, Papayo =P)

Meh, I can't be bothered to create such a long reply like Cap'n did. So enjoy your stay here!

Papayo! *hugs you* now its a party :P
    thanks everyone for the welcomes btw, especially CC for his extra long one :P

• Hello! And congratulations. 1993 rulz.

I... Don't quite have anything to say at this moment, only because I just now woke up... so... Welcome to the forums! Enjoy us or be eaten by Re-deads. Your choice.

OoT rocks =D

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~