Do YOU sleep with stuffed animals?

• I do yes.
    I sleep with my red panda plushie Seth jr, a white tiger, and my bear that I've had since I was 3. He's missing an eyes so I call him Winky. ;3

So do any of you guys sleep with anything?

• Yes. I do. My widdle bittie teddie bear makes me feel so comfordable while I cower of the dark ^_^

Nah. I'm a manly man... man. Eh, whatever. I don't do such a thing. If I did, I would unleash the apocalypse upon the world.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• I'll be completely honest here: I always wanted to as a kid, but I just simply couldn't.

I'm allergic to stuffed animals... And real life animals too D: Although I don't really want to sleep with one now anyway =P

Need help with anything? Feel free to PM me.

• I'll be completely honest here: I always wanted to as a kid, but I just simply couldn't.

I'm allergic to stuffed animals... And real life animals too D: Although I don't need one anymore now =P

That's sad. I don't know how I could survive without a stuffed animal.

I'm allergic to stuffed animals... And real life animals too D: Although I don't need one anymore now =P

That's sad. I don't know how I could survive without a stuffed animal.

You new to the tag thing? Type this anytime you want to quote somebody:

[quote=*Insert name here*]*Insert message here*[/quote*]

Just remove the "*" at the end and you have yourself a quote.

That is also sad, Beta. My pets kept me entertained as a child D=

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

I'm allergic to stuffed animals... And real life animals too D: Although I don't really want to sleep with one now anyway =P

So are you like allergic to the faux fur or something? I never knew anyone could be allergic to stuffed animals.

• So are you like allergic to the faux fur or something? I never knew anyone could be allergic to stuffed animals.

I don't realy get it either, but I used to get "huiduitslag" (it's the Dutch term for it, I somehow forgot the English term ._. Skin "something"...) when I got in contact with them. I'm allergic to freshly cut grass, hay, etc. Some animals (dogs are a pain but cats are okay), and dust mites.

But like I said, it's okay. We had birds and fish, those were fine too =P

Need help with anything? Feel free to PM me.

• I am 13.
    I was born September 2nd 1994 in a hospital in Las Vegas Nevada. :/

I'm sorry but I found that a little offensive.
    Is it really that weird to sleep with stuffed animals?

At your age, I'd say that it is weird, because it is typically something that most people grow out of before they turn 9. It's nothing against you personally, it's simply common knowledge that stuffed animals are generally associated with much younger people. There is actually a law that people need to be at least 13 years of age before joining the forum, and I made a logical connection between that law and your posting of this topic... I digress. Enjoy your stuffed animals.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• I think it really depends on what social group your in. See a lot of my friends sleep with stuffed animals. Though I do know some people who wouldn't dare sleep with anything cute and fuzzy.
    Yes I will enjoy my stuffed animals. xD