• Hi all! You might know me from ZU as... well... CW! I hope to make friends from you all. ps, I'm also known as DC here.

[SIGPIC]F:\Documents and Settings\Kids\My Documents\My Pictures\cute guy.jpg[/SIGPIC]:zelda:I'm normal... sort of:tplink:

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• No internet, duh.

[SIGPIC]F:\Documents and Settings\Kids\My Documents\My Pictures\cute guy.jpg[/SIGPIC]:zelda:I'm normal... sort of:tplink:

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• HAH! Welcome back, CW! :D Yes, brother... she had no internet...

But, I thought you were ShadowCourage here... 0.o

EDIT: OH! DarkenedCourage! my bad... xD

• I'm better than you because my post count is 4x yours on ZU! jk

What's up? And welcome back!

lol, I know you're better than me with post count.:triforce:

• Thanks and I will