• Favourite Rupee 0

1. Green (1) (0) 0%
    2. Blue (5) (0) 0%
    3. Yellow (10) (0) 0%
    4. Red (20) (0) 0%
    5. Purple (50) (0) 0%
    6. Orange (100) (0) 0%
    7. Silver (200) (0) 0%

I had first made this thread at Zelda Universe once I first joined... I just now remebered about it and... Well, here I am.

What is your favourite rupee? And give your reason why, this thread could get easily spammed.

I like the Blue rupee because blue is my favourite color. That, and its a funny rupee to get.

I also like the Red one because it's how I get my money fast. Though in Twilight Princess, you mostly find them in chests. =/

And also Silver because It's a really fast way to get rich fast.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• I like the blue it's simple but not worth to little(i guess)

As we live on,
    we lose a little bit more.
    Shrouded in falsehoods and lies,
    we stand frozen to the spot, unable to cry out

• Purple. Firstly because I love the colour and secondly because I either have surplus Rupee stocks or next to nothing. Purple's a happy medium.

I like the way how you talk. That's why I absulutely love the english accents, but don't think I'm going 6's and 7's.

Well, the colour is fine, which purple represents royalty, but the rarity is is high, unless your referring to OoT. You get a decent ammount of rupees when you kill anything with your Light Arrows.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• I hate the blue rupee but it too. I hate it because there is a bug in Twilight Princess that causes the game to say "WOW you got a Blue Rupee, wooptiedoo" mostly everytime you get a blue rupee.

The Rupees in OOT look really nice, i mean when Link is holding it above his head and it's spinning.

I like the silver rupees because they're elusive and so are the orange rupees, the only place i know to get an orange rupee is in the Fire Temple (PM me if you want the location).

• SILVER!

Lol. It's shiny and worth alot. I can buy alot if I stack up on those. Only thing is that they're hard to find.

Sprite animated by Wild Cucco
    Formerly known as Platinum X

• Hmm agreed,

I mean those Silver Puzzle Rupees (As they're called) don't give you crap anything, except for like what was it 10 rupees.

If only there was a Rupee Statue somewhere in Hyrule, and when you kicked it in the nuts it gave you a Silver Rupee.... oh wait you can't kick anything in Zelda because Link's actions are.

Check
    Attack
    Speak

No Kick action ^_^ i also notice that he doesn't have

Go to Toilet
    Eat
    Sleep
    Think for yourself
    Kill Fairy

Actions

• I like the way how you talk. That's why I absulutely love the english accents, but don't think I'm going 6's and 7's.

Well, the colour is fine, which purple represents royalty, but the rarity is is high, unless your referring to OoT. You get a decent ammount of rupees when you kill anything with your Light Arrows.

Why,thank you! :) I can't say that that has been said to me before. I think I should say,at this point, that not everyone speaks the way I do in England!
    I'm glad you're not confused.