Sixty-four points of divinity.

• I'm leaving this pile of mediocre crap. The forums are lately being screwed with, and stuff is being handeled recklessly and in a very immature way. By who, might your actual question be.

Allow me to introduce you *Insert name*

I actually might come back when everything is settled and back in order, or perhaps I'll leave permanently. Whatever.

See you all. Want to see how things are running here when I'm not around.

Winner: The "They always come back" Award

Winner: The "Most likely to be a channer" Award

Winner: The "Most annoying avatar" Award

• Sorry to hear you're leaving. I apologize if anything involved me, even though I only recently joined this. @_@

~:triforce: :navi: Legends are more than just mere tales, they're events so incredible, they've made an eternal imprint on the face of history. :navi: :triforce:~

• Well as I always say "a good Cap'n must always go down with his ship" but looking at the facts, I guess this isn't one of those cases. Well I hope things in the future change around here, so that you will reconsider and decide to rejoin...Who else is going to pick out my avatars for me? .__.

• Well as I always say "a good Cap'n must always go down with his ship" but looking at the facts, I guess this isn't one of those cases. Well I hope things in the future change around here, so that you will reconsider and decide to rejoin...Who else is going to pick out my avatars for me? .__.

Basically, your luck will depend on Tywar then, or whatever luck could ever be noticed in this abstract situation.

As for avatars: "I will kill you, and rape the body." ;)

Winner: The "They always come back" Award

Winner: The "Most likely to be a channer" Award

Winner: The "Most annoying avatar" Award