Will the Wii's Popularity Bubble burst?

• When you provide a somewhat decently thought-out message with something worthwhile to say, and for us to read, you can reply again.

That was thought out.
    Sales ATM:
    Wii- 13,177,457
    XBox 360- 12,731,654
    PS3- 5,453,687

The 360 was out a year longer than the Wii, and the Wii has passed it up WITH the shortages...and for the PS3...Sony might as well kill themselves.

• That's because everybody relied on Nintendo. They had so many great games and systems. The Wii sounded awesome. It's not very good imo. For one thing, the younger people, such as my 7 year old cousin, used to play all kinds of Nintendo games. Now he can't play the Wii games because of the damn Wiimote. Nintendo's losing it's touch imo. I personally think the PS3 isn't all that it's cut out to be. Of course there's not many games yet. The graphics are killer, that really doesn't matter though. I really like the Xbox 360. It has a nice variety of games, the Xbox Live, Achievements, quite a few games, and what-not.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• That was thought out.
    Sales ATM:
    Wii- 13,177,457
    XBox 360- 12,731,654
    PS3- 5,453,687

The 360 was out a year longer than the Wii, and the Wii has passed it up WITH the shortages...and for the PS3...Sony might as well kill themselves.

Yes, the PS3 is having a bad start, but it will gain its legs eventually. Similarly, the Wii is sky rocketing because everyone can play a few of the Wii minigames and thinks it's some amazing new system of entertainment, but the rest of the library is only for more regular gamers.

Sales are only a determining factor of how popular a system is, not how good it actually is using an objective analysis. Unless you wish to perform one of those, which I doubt you even know how to, then you can put your little numbers away.

Secondly, please show what source you are using to obtain these figures. I once saw sales where the 360 had over 16 million. It's probably biased and inaccurate judging from your posts.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Different places are going to have different numbers. Pretty much everybody is inaccurate when it comes to keeping track of console sales.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Sony was saying how stupid Xbox 360 was for not being able to play Xbox games. Then Sony turns around and does it themselves. Some of the PS3's don't allow you to play the other games anymore.

• What I hate is that people says originality for the XBox 360. Oh sure, originality when we have 150 FPS on the Xbox. :/

I say gaming has had it now.

Hypoerbole, for one.

Secondly, where are you getting originality from? That isn't one of their primary concerns, it's high levels of detail, good action and variety, combined with a smooth online system for their games, most of which are all aimed at regular or at the very least casual gamers, the obvious demographic more willing to pay.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• The ability to play with other people across the world with the Wi-Fi and Xbox Live was a real big factor in the success of the Wii and Xbox 360. A lot of people love playing against others around the world.

• True. DS has done it too. Now if only they had a built in Wi-Fi/Broadband router in them. Price would rise to $300. And probably Wii 2 (maybe Wii Nei, translated in Japanese for Wii Two) will have it! And better graphics (who really cares). I think anything Nintendo does is an instant success. Especially OoT, Zelda, Mario!!!

If you want this type of sig go to:

• A Wii 2 my ass. Since when has Nintendo made a second version of a console except for back when we had the NES and SNES?