• Please Move if in wrong place.

If you think I'm going to talk about the PS3, XBOX 360, and a Wii. You're wrong.
    Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft might have already came up with designs and plans for the Next-Gen consoles: Wii 2, XBOX 720, and PS4.

Wii 2--

Possibly going to be name: Wii 2, Wiivolution, or Super Wii. It will look somewhat like a Wii on it's side. It has a removable hardrive. Hi-Def. Motion Sensos for your Arms, Wiimote and legs. Cool =P. Released possibly in 2012.

No Picture Available. See Video at bottom.

XBOX 720--

Double 360 and you get what? 720! It will be better than 360. Not much detail yet. It has a camera for the console. And voice interactivity for the controller.
    Possibly releases in 2009.

No picture available. See bottom for Video.

PS4--

Yes, they never outgrow the "counting". PS1, PS2, PS3, and now 4. It looks like a PS3, just with a 4 in the name. There will be motion sensing. Also, it will have a PS store to buy games from the internet, without going out of your house or buying Discs.Sure beats Blu-Ray.. It will download it on your hardrive for you. (Like a computer.) Possibly released in 2014.

Console:
    http://www.bbspot.com/Images/News_Fe…aystation-4.jpg

Controller:
    http://files.playstatic.com/playstation-3-…ler-concept.jpg

Each console will be based on internet more than ever. Including the Wii. Possibly even routers inside them.
    See video below.

[youtube]C_fLowozCrE[/youtube]

If you want this type of sig go to:

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• A Japanese CNN show on youtube. Heck, I'm just posting it. I don't know if they're real or not.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Lol. It's obviously fake. They all look just like the current-gen systems. The so called Playstation 4 controller IS in fact the beta PS3 controller. Nevertheless it's nice to speculate about things like this.

In my opinion Nintendo, Microsoft, and Sony would never release info about their new systems so early. Their current systems are only a year old (excluding the X-Box 360).

I wonder how expensive the PS4 would be, heh.

Need help with anything? Feel free to PM me.

• Where did you here this? I beleieve that Sony is not going to quit automatically for a video game console.'

Muigi: I'm guessing the price would be $600-$800. Considering the fact PS3 was $600-$400.

• Interesting. Looks like Nintendo just may be out of ideas for new console names.

• No, actually they are not. Wii 2 would actually be original. There's only one console with a two in it, PS2. It is still original even though, because they could use Wiivelution or Super Wii. All three are original.

Sony does not come up with original names. PS1, PS2, PS3?

• I know. Sony can't be original. They don't give it enough thinking time. They get it done. Well I'm talking about Nintendo never really released a console with the same name it as the last besides the NES or SNES.

• SNES was the same thing as NES, just a tune-up. So that doesn't count.
    But, Yeah Sony never gave it some thought. Playstation? It's..unoriginal, overused and too common.

• Yeah, you can tell Sony put no thought in it. Playstation, Playstation 2, Playstation Portable, Playstation 3, and soon Playstation 4. Sure they got a portable one *coughRipOffFromNintendocough*, but it's still not all that. I'll never get a PSP. The Playstation 3 wasn't all bad, but it's still short on some games. I really thought the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 were better than Wii.

• You take that back!!!!! I'm not saying it's good because Nintendo made it though.
    Why are you saying there better?

• I'll take nothing back. Not to mention the fact that my 7 year old cousin LOVES Nintendo and plays all kinds of video games, but can't play any Wii games because of the Wiimote. It just doesn't appeal to me much. Also Nintendo really doesn't have any of those real violent games. It's more of for younger people. That brings up why I like PS3 and Xbox 360 better. I didn't think much of the Wiimote myself. Sure Wii can play Gamecube games, but I don't really care. Almost all of Sony's consoles are able to play the games backwards. Sure they can't play PSP games, but I wouldn't want to play them anyway. Some PS3's aren't able to play the other Playstation games now though, and they called Microsoft stupid for not doing it. I can think of a lot of things that make the Xbox 360 and PS3 better for me.

• Riiiiigghhhhttt. Well, Nintendo is aiming for young teens and little kids. Not older people. Sure it won't appeal to you. But it'll appeal to Billy the 5 year old kid across the street.

• Yeah, if he ever learns to use the Wiimote. The Wiimote was a stupid idea imo. Younger kids can't use it.

• Zeypherlink, I look behind what you said, and you are implying that I am a younger kid. I'm tired of your ridiculous insults. You provide no real argument. You just blantly throw out insults. I'm quite sick of it. You have to have a negative attitude towards others don't you? I never said I was unable to use the Wiimote, but that most younger children are unable to use the Wiimote.

Oh and I would try to get images from places that are more official, and not from just some random sites. They call it the Xbox for a reason. Each has been shaped into a rectangular prism, like a box.

• DUH. I figured that. Oh, wait, that implies to ZephyrL too. He has a picture of an ovalish shaped XBOX 720.

Zephyrlink: LIEK omgz! stop flamin! By the way, nice pictures.