Greetings, sentients.

• My name is GhorMas, I have a cat plus a variety of Notes which are similar to the Death Note. My favorites are the Death Note and Epic Lulz Note.

EDIT: I think bacon is quite swell.

• Welcome to hell GhorMas. You see the death chamber on your right and the torture chamber on your left......Oh wait this isn't hell is it? *shuffles through welcome papers* Ok, I found it. Erherm. Welcome to Eternal Hyrule Forums. After going into a small state of inactivity we seem to be coming back(And it's all because of me >:P Nah, not really). You will see some staff changes in a while. We will be getting two new administrators and two new Super Moderators. It looks Muigi and Beta pretty much have the job for Administrator down and that mailduck and Tywar pretty much have the job for Super Moderator down. Anyway, we hope you enjoy your stay, yada yada yada.
    *hands GhorMas a free cookie from Haeshi(the guy who never comes on)'s stash*

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Kenpari:

How can those cookies be fresh if Haeshi hasn't been on for ages, he must of brang them with him when he came. They are probably waaaay old, and now you've given GhorMas food poisoning.

Enough of that.

Welcome GhorMas, yes we are getting back to the habit of things. Since i have decided to hand over the decision making for the elections to Twistkill, due to family matters, i cannot wait to see who becomes the next two admins and super mods.

:) enjoy yourself lots

• Yes, LOTT, that was the plan ;) Oh and GhorMas, I suggest watching out for Tywar, the most perverted member. Oh and watch out for Lord of the Twilight too. He has food poisoning that he puts in everybody's drinks! Wait, nah, LOTT doesn't do that, but Tywar is the most perverted member.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Yes Tywar is perverted. oh, and watch out for this cupcake:

LotT has poisoned them!

If you want this type of sig go to: