Scott Cawthon is an amazing person.

• After watching this video, I was very touched. This needs no explanation, and it sickens me how some people see Scott Cawthon as some idiot who is just greedy. This video disproves that, and...just...watch it.

*insert something witty here*

• Is this the guy who made 5 Nights at Freddy's?

I mean, there are a lot of reasons to dislike his work, and there are probably some reasons to dislike him personally. But this is the internet, so people always take things too far. They dislike a video game and they think that justifies publicly wishing death on a person. It's fucked up yo.

• Is this the guy who made 5 Nights at Freddy's?

I mean, there are a lot of reasons to dislike his work, and there are probably some reasons to dislike him personally. But this is the internet, so people always take things too far. They dislike a video game and they think that justifies publicly wishing death on a person. It's fucked up yo.

No, this is a youtuber called Dawko. If you watch the video he will explain what happened and how Scott helped him. Scott Cawthon is the creator of Five Nights at Freddy's by the way.

*insert something witty here*

• Wow. The guy is really impressed with Scott just giving him the money. That is indeed very generous of him. I am not familiar with tehr est of the accusations and stuff, so i don't know how much this act does to correct those.

I understand Dawko's desire to amend things with each hater but it is just something taht will wear you off. You can only amend with people willing to give it a go. Many people just don't want to do that. I am glad to hear taht he has accepted they will be around and giving the attention is just part of the game so he will just ignore them and focus on what's worth it. Good luck to him.

Scott Cawthon is the creator of Five Nights at Freddy's by the way.

I am pretty sure LS asked because of the thread's tittle and comment. I also initially assumed you meant he was Scott Cawthon as well - since the topic seem to be him rather than the kid - which seemed out of place given that the creator has two kids, according to wikipedia. But no worries, now it is clear.

ADDED:
    That said I found that Kasuto shared some post he shared in the Steam forums and it is effing amazing. I haven't played the 5NAF series and I honestly haven't had the impulse to try them but this taht he said here makes think of him as a level headed individual and a positive influence.