• Basically I say a word and you have to post the first thing that pops into your mind when I say it, like if I said: a red apple
    someone else could say "Snow White"
    Keep it clean!!

Ill start off with: wedding

cool

church

next one : Phoenix Wright

Vegeta: ITS OVER 9000

Friend made this for me (starlight from TZ)

• actually I have a better idea, why dont we say the first thing that pops into our mind from the word that the previous poster says comes to his mind from the other word. That was confusing to say... anyways this means that I would have to say wat comes to my mind when you said "church"
    which was a priest

• lols i used to play something like this with my sister when we was younger,
    and she used to think of some funny things,

so you should priest,

i say "catholic"

Vegeta: ITS OVER 9000

Friend made this for me (starlight from TZ)

• Godzilla!!

--I'm out of my mind. Please leave a message.--
    --*Hands out hearts to everyone* Be happy--

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Bomb....!!!! O_o

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Fighting..

• Osama Bin Laden

• muslim....

• Sonic.....

• Animal....